God's Country

Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:42 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default Re: God's Country

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Lets distort the Koran whilst we're at it.
Nah, the Qu'ran says it all happened in six days (or two, depending on the sura to which you refer. ) Then He went for a crap!

"Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then mounted He the Throne." :scared:

Sura 007.054 ~ Al-Qu'ran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's not the Messiah; he's just a naughty boy!

Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:51 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by ProofReader
Nah, the Qu'ran says it all happened in six days (or two, depending on the sura to which you refer. ) Then He went for a crap!

"Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then mounted He the Throne." :scared:

Sura 007.054 ~ Al-Qu'ran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's not the Messiah; he's just a naughty boy!

Look, let me tell you how it really is:

The first day, The Supreme Being got out of bed and said, 'shit im bored, I need some company', so he invented man.

They all had this fantastic party, got really really drunk.

The next morning, they woke up in different beds and thought 'Hell, she/he is ugly. dont tell me I shagged that?'

So it was decided to make ugly people wear bags on their heads.

This went on for a few days, you know how things are.

Anyway, at the end of the week, after various parties and lots of animals being invented, The Supreme Being decided that we needed more supermarkets, so he invented Woolworths and Sainsburys.

Then on the 7th day, he was so bloody tired of all the fighting, he thought to himself, 'This cant be good. Hell, I should invent something to destroy it all before I look stupid'.

So then he invented George Bush.

(Joke everyone)

Old Jan 29th 2005, 10:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Look, let me tell you how it really is:

The first day, The Supreme Being got out of bed and said, 'shit im bored, I need some company', so he invented man.

They all had this fantastic party, got really really drunk.

The next morning, they woke up in different beds and thought 'Hell, she/he is ugly. dont tell me I shagged that?'

So it was decided to make ugly people wear bags on their heads.

This went on for a few days, you know how things are.

Anyway, at the end of the week, after various parties and lots of animals being invented, The Supreme Being decided that we needed more supermarkets, so he invented Woolworths and Sainsburys.

Then on the 7th day, he was so bloody tired of all the fighting, he thought to himself, 'This cant be good. Hell, I should invent something to destroy it all before I look stupid'.

So then he invented George Bush.

(Joke everyone)
Love it! Except.........in the cold hard light of day, it was a very stupid thing to do
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:53 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Love it! Except.........in the cold hard light of day, it was a very stupid thing to do
What was "a very stupid thing to do"?

Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Love it!

Said the son of two deeply religious Irish catholics.....