God's Country

Old Jan 29th 2005, 10:32 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default God's Country

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach and barbies. He created night for going prawning, sleeping and barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Second Day.

On the Second Day God created water - for surfing, swimming and barbies on the beach. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Third Day.

On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants - to provide tobacco, malt and yeast for beer and wood for barbies. God saw that it was good . Evening came and morning came and it was the Fourth Day.

On the Fourth Day God created animals, fish and crustaceans for sausages, steak, barra and prawns for barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Fifth Day.

On the Fifth Day God created a bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came it was the Sixth Day.

On the Sixth Day God saw that this bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with, so God created mates, and God saw that they were good blokes. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Seventh Day.

On the Seventh Day God saw that the blokes were tired and needed a rest. So God created sheilas - to clean the house, bear children, wash, cook and clean the barbie. Evening came and it was the end of the Seventh Day.

God sighed, looked around at the twinkling barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the blokes and sheilas, smelled the aroma of barbied snags chops and sizzling prawns, and God saw that it was not just good, it was better than that, it was bloody good.

IT WAS AUSTRALIA!

Old Jan 29th 2005, 11:05 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: God's Country

Originally Posted by ProofReader

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach and barbies. He created night for going prawning, sleeping and barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Second Day.

On the Second Day God created water - for surfing, swimming and barbies on the beach. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Third Day.

On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants - to provide tobacco, malt and yeast for beer and wood for barbies. God saw that it was good . Evening came and morning came and it was the Fourth Day.

On the Fourth Day God created animals, fish and crustaceans for sausages, steak, barra and prawns for barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Fifth Day.

On the Fifth Day God created a bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at barbies. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came it was the Sixth Day.

On the Sixth Day God saw that this bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with, so God created mates, and God saw that they were good blokes. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Seventh Day.

On the Seventh Day God saw that the blokes were tired and needed a rest. So God created sheilas - to clean the house, bear children, wash, cook and clean the barbie. Evening came and it was the end of the Seventh Day.

God sighed, looked around at the twinkling barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the blokes and sheilas, smelled the aroma of barbied snags chops and sizzling prawns, and God saw that it was not just good, it was better than that, it was bloody good.

IT WAS AUSTRALIA!

Yep...I'll drink to that

Nice one

Old Jan 29th 2005, 1:23 pm
PommieLeague

Lets distort the Koran whilst we're at it.

Old Jan 29th 2005, 1:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Had a sense of humour bypass have you?
Old Jan 29th 2005, 1:29 pm
Merlot

Ouch, I think it was intended very much tougue in cheek!! Otherwise I would have my Rabbi Uncle come over and cause mayhem!!

M

Old Jan 29th 2005, 1:59 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hiya ProofReader,

I think there is a bit iof a "Barbie" thing going on

Bye
Mark

Ps Religious wife dissapproved but I liked It
Old Jan 29th 2005, 2:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markeh
Hiya ProofReader,

I think there is a bit iof a "Barbie" thing going on

Bye
Mark

Ps Religious wife dissapproved but I liked It
Well this good little vicar's daughter loves it...but they do say we are the worst
Old Jan 29th 2005, 3:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well this good little vicar's daughter loves it...but they do say we are the worst
And this true blue atheist loved it too.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
And this true blue atheist loved it too.
and somebody who get,s easily confused liked it
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
and somebody who get,s easily confused liked it
You really must sort out your commas from your apostrophes
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You really must sort out your commas from your apostrophes
You see it really annoys Karen. I think she will soon ban me from using the computer and just let me out of my room very ocasionaly
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by karenjc
You see it really annoys Karen. I think she will soon ban me from using the computer and just let me out of my room very ocasionaly
It's not good to wind up the missus! Sounds a bit kinky and perhaps a tad too much information
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Winding my beautiful and understanding partner (escape clause) is sadly the only fun i am currently able to have ( no inuendo's here ).I think it goes small things please BLAH BLAH. Must go i think i can hear the bolt's on the door being undone............ :scared:
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:48 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by ProofReader

IT WAS AUSTRALIA!

****ing brilliant.

And what is more, I will go along with that (except the bearing kids bit - dont want any)

Old Jan 29th 2005, 7:45 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Lighten up my friend.....twas meant as a jest

Get yersen a and enjoy the "no worries" culture

PS. Sent you karma to calm ya

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.