Funnies

Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
while this thread is back up top, what was funny about the hilton pic.....i have looked at it a few times and cant come up with anything.....am i missing something?
Young Paris Hilton, daughter of the Hilton Hotel empire, has been putting herself about a bit.

I'm assuming that this is a photo of the Paris Hilton. Not THE Paris Hilton. If you see what I mean....
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:03 am
WBB

Originally posted by bundy
Young Paris Hilton, daughter of the Hilton Hotel empire, has been putting herself about a bit.

I'm assuming that this is a photo of the Paris Hilton. Not THE Paris Hilton. If you see what I mean....

mmm, thanks for trying to explain but i have no idea what you are on about

a joke is never funny when you need to have it explained.

who is paris hilton?

Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

while this thread is back up top, what was funny about the hilton pic.....i have looked at it a few times and cant come up with anything.....am i missing something?
Maybe the juxtaposition of the classic architecture and the modern architecture - I'm like you though.

There was a bit in the paper about an interview with that 'it' girl (whatever that is) Paris Hilton had on TV. She had nude pictures in a magazine and the interviewer was instructed not to raise the subject. So he said there is a Hilton in Paris, she said yes, so it's called the Paris Hilton, yes she says, does it have a ballroom he says, yes she says, so you can have your ........ you know the rest. It might have been some reference to that maybe.

OzTennis
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:06 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

who is paris hilton?
Search on google. There's loads there, most of it of a less than 'family' nature
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Search on google. There's loads there, most of it of a less than 'family' nature
http://www.purdueexponent.org/interf...yid=ColumnEvan

This one's clean
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:08 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

who is paris hilton?
All the blokes opening it were hoping for a picture of her nude but instead got a picture of the hotel in Paris.

Oztennis I like your remark.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Presumably named in a similar manner to Brooklyn Beckham?

OzTennis
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:11 am
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
All the blokes opening it were hoping for a picture of her nude but instead got a picture of the hotel in Paris.

Oztennis I like your remark.
opening what?

this thread has gone way over my head.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:12 am
She's a bird, you know

opening what?

this thread has gone way over my head.

The magazine, Billy, the magazine.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:13 am
WBB

The magazine, Billy, the magazine.
what magazine?

Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:14 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

opening what?

The e-mail of the pic sent round or the thread.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:16 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by bondipom
The e-mail of the pic sent round or the thread.

Now I'm confused too....
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:22 am
WBB

Now I'm confused too....

serves you right for patronising me with the magazine comment miss bundster.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:24 am
She's a bird, you know

serves you right for patronising me with the magazine comment miss bundster.

Sorry WBB. I was only trying to help. Now I have a headache from confusion and I've missed free vend on the coffee machine
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:33 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

& here was me thinking it was the fact that the sign is as crooked as the Eiffel Tower.

I have absolutely no idea who Paris Hilton is or any other Hilton for that matter. Im with Billy, over in the confused corner .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.