Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:35 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Can I have some as I need it today hoping to get that very long awaited offer on the house and feeling very nervous

Sasha
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:37 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snappy
Can I have some as I need it today hoping to get that very long awaited offer on the house and feeling very nervous

Sasha
POW, you now have 2 blue bars

Better keep this thread going in Ray's absence
Old Feb 28th 2005, 12:24 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1

Please mister Walla1...can i have some of you energising Karma......will it make my tongue grow as big as yours....i said TONGUE too
Old Feb 28th 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by soapy
Would u change that avatar? I cant read your posts without my eyes straying over to the left
No sooner said than done. I know- it was a bit much
Old Feb 28th 2005, 1:35 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by walla1

Ah thanks I've sent some back at you

Sasha
Old Feb 28th 2005, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Please could I have some, I don't have any. Maybe I'm just not popular as a Brit/Kiwi!!
Thank you, Thank you
KAZ
Old Feb 28th 2005, 2:42 pm
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

You got some now.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:37 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by desperate2go
I am back for more. Please give generously- sign your name and I will return the karma immediatley
Thank you..........I just love those little blue boxes (plus i dont want to be a jewel in the rough!!)
tried to give you some karma but it says i've given out too much in 24 hours so i'll try to give you some tomorrow
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mandi248
tried to give you some karma but it says i've given out too much in 24 hours so i'll try to give you some tomorrow
Tried to give to you and ditto. i will also try again tomorrow
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:38 pm
Thumbing a ride.

Berta is just really niceBerta is just really niceBerta is just really niceBerta is just really niceBerta is just really niceBerta is just really niceBerta is just really niceBerta is just really niceBerta is just really niceBerta is just really nice

Please, may I have some Karma?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 6:07 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Berta
Please, may I have some Karma?
Here you go, you should get your first blue box!!!

D D
Old Feb 28th 2005, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Dazlin will become famous soon enough

Can i have some peez mr nice man coz i have no fwenz
Originally Posted by Ray
FREE KARMA for NEWBIES
Help for newbies in the AUZ section
If you have under 5 blue boxes...
add your name here for a big karma dose tonite
and tomorrow..the first eight names get some ...
Old Feb 28th 2005, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice
Red face Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by Ray
Hopefully everybody got their portion of Karma.. My work here is done ...
Ray..

Listen, if ever there was someone who needed Karma it is me! I have booked our one way tickets to Sydney today (flying on the 14th March) on the hope (fingers crossed) that finally!!! our house sale will go through on the 10th!! Not even exchanged yet!! Also have nasty dental appointment on Wednesday on the advice of all you BE posters frightening me with the costs of OZ dental treatment.

There, a sob story and a half dont you think?

I NEED KARMA THERAPY!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 9:57 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by desperate2go
No sooner said than done. I know- it was a bit much
I thought it was OK, but when I went for a 2nd look it had gone

Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I thought it was OK, but when I went for a 2nd look it had gone
It did make me smile, maybe it will be back one day When i get my visa maybe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.