Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:12 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by floss
Big thanx - but could you explain how, what, where etc you give karma - tried clicking on icon but no help there.... (i really AM new to this!!!)
To give karma to someone you need to click on the blue box (karma) on the bottom left of the person you are giving it to, you should get a box pop up to leave a comment, don't forget to sign your name
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:12 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Big thanx - but could you explain how, what, where etc you give karma - tried clicking on icon but no help there.... (i really AM new to this!!!)

You have to click on the blue box at the left hand bottom of the thread.
If you click on my profile at the top of the page,in your page you will see latest reputation received
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:15 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

hi floss you click on the karma icon of the person you want to give karma to then you can put in a little message and submit it unless you give out too much then you will get put on the stop for 24 hrs
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:17 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by fraser
You have to click on the blue box at the left hand bottom of the thread.
If you click on my profile at the top of the page,in your page you will see latest reputation received
Okay - think I got the Karma bit, and the profiles.... next: some people have lots of stars?? & Blue boxes (karma, right?)... and there are senior and junior members...... help? and anything else I should know? Thanks
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:18 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice

Okay - think I got the Karma bit, and the profiles.... next: some people have lots of stars?? & Blue boxes (karma, right?)... and there are senior and junior members...... help? and anything else I should know? Thanks
Just tried to send you karma (or however you say it) and I couldn't - it said 33 reputation points and no box for my comment..... I feel like the gawky new kid in the playground!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:20 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Originally Posted by kelli28
your karma wishes have been granted
Thanks a plenty. The goodwill is returned.

Neil.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:22 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried to send you karma (or however you say it) and I couldn't - it said 33 reputation points and no box for my comment..... I feel like the gawky new kid in the playground!
i think you are trying to give yourself karma click on some one elses karma on their posts
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:23 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I just sent Karma to 4 or 5 people but it won't let me give anymore. I will try and put it about again soon when the swelling has gone down
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:26 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by worzel
I just sent Karma to 4 or 5 people but it won't let me give anymore. I will try and put it about again soon when the swelling has gone down
thanks worzel will repay you tomorrow
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:32 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

and it's still going strong...
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:36 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
and it's still going strong...
just for your benifit you know ya luv it

Last edited by Kelli28; Mar 31st 2005 at 5:50 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:43 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

sent some karma to floss and to neil.b and worzel cos I like your signature

Halflinggirl2000
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by worzel
worz ya on the list for tomorrow im all karmad out
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:03 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Thanks to Ray, Larrissa, Halflinggirl2000 and Petra have just sent you karma but forgot to sign my name...

Anyone else giving any away will be greatly recieved.. I will return it

Pauline
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:12 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pauline
Thanks to Ray, Larrissa, Halflinggirl2000 and Petra have just sent you karma but forgot to sign my name...

Anyone else giving any away will be greatly recieved.. I will return it

Pauline
Karma on its way.

Neil.b

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.