Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flooring/Carpets in Oz

Flooring/Carpets in Oz

Old Jul 8th 2010, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

MattandCaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flooring/Carpets in Oz

Hi is anyone involved with flooring or know anyone that is im trying to set up some contacts for when i arrive!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 3:38 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flooring/Carpets in Oz

Originally Posted by MattandCaz
Hi is anyone involved with flooring or know anyone that is im trying to set up some contacts for when i arrive!
It's a big place Australia, if you give us a clue to the state/territory/city it would be a big help
Old Jul 10th 2010, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

My english friend owns carpets on the move in the Sunshine Coast and previously worked for a carpet business in Sydney. go to www.carpetsonthemove.com.au and then use the contact us

Hes from hertfordshire and does uk discounts
Old Jul 11th 2010, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cresta57
It's a big place Australia, if you give us a clue to the state/territory/city it would be a big help
Hi sorry im looking at Melbourne or Perth!
Old Jul 11th 2010, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by odyssey
My english friend owns carpets on the move in the Sunshine Coast and previously worked for a carpet business in Sydney. go to www.carpetsonthemove.com.au and then use the contact us

Hes from hertfordshire and does uk discounts
Thanks will have a look at that its not for me to have flooring done i am a floor layer in the uk so looking for possible work opportunities while on my working holiday visa!