Reload this Page >

Flights + Baggage Allowance on Spouse Visa

Flights + Baggage Allowance on Spouse Visa

Old Jun 25th 2008, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

zoomerang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flights + Baggage Allowance on Spouse Visa

Hi All,

Thought I would turn to the forum for some advice as I am getting conflicting help.

I am going to move from UK to Sydney in September. I will be on a spouse visa and my OH is an Aussie citizen by birth, despite the fact she has never lived there.

She will travel on her Oz passport therefore.

Whats the best way for us to get the most amount of luggage allowance.

Is flying West our best option via USA?? 2 x 23g :-(
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:08 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights + Baggage Allowance on Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by zoomerang
Hi All,

Thought I would turn to the forum for some advice as I am getting conflicting help.

I am going to move from UK to Sydney in September. I will be on a spouse visa and my OH is an Aussie citizen by birth, despite the fact she has never lived there.

She will travel on her Oz passport therefore.

Whats the best way for us to get the most amount of luggage allowance.

Is flying West our best option via USA?? 2 x 23g :-(
We flew over on an unvalidated spouse visa with Singapore airlines and got double allowance.Just emailed them to ask for an email confirmation.

Good Luck!

C x
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flights + Baggage Allowance on Spouse Visa

I was on a spouse visa too, we flew singapore airlines hubby and kids ae ozzie citizens they were all allowed 25kg and i was allowed 40kg and we was still overwieght but eventually they let us off paying any extra

Ann