Fireman Badge!!

Old Sep 17th 2004, 3:38 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Fireman Badge!!

Well done Badge, I'm really chuffed for you.
Just think off all those women swooning over you in that uniform.....where do you join up............

Best wishes
Warren

Old Sep 17th 2004, 3:45 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Well done Badge, I'm really chuffed for you.
Just think off all those women swooning over you in that uniform.....where do you join up............

Best wishes
Warren
I've had my days of women swooning over my uniforms etc etc.....now I am quite content to do the job..bloody hell anymore uniforms and I'll be Mr Ben himself. I've always been a Mr Ben, I've got a parachute outfit, a scuba outfit, army green, army blue (get married in it),jesus...

don't see the attraction of a fireman's uniform myself...all helmet and baggy clothing??

BM

Old Sep 17th 2004, 3:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Badge, there is a Firefighters Calendar on its way to you .........keep working on the body mate,and maybe one day you will reach their standard......!!! A comparison has been done and you are considered "reasonably acceptable as a pin-up firefighter, but could do better......" (and I refuse to reveal my source!)

And PS - the attraction isn't the uniform, its the lack of it......
Old Sep 17th 2004, 3:51 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Badge, there is a Firefighters Calendar on its way to you .........keep working on the body mate,and maybe one day you will reach their standard......!!! A comparison has been done and you are considered "reasonably acceptable as a pin-up firefighter, but could do better......" (and I refuse to reveal my source!)

And PS - the attraction isn't the uniform, its the lack of it......
erm readers, the calendar is for the wife...

Old Sep 17th 2004, 3:52 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Badge
I've had my days of women swooning over my uniforms etc etc.....now I am quite content to do the job..bloody hell anymore uniforms and I'll be Mr Ben himself. I've always been a Mr Ben, I've got a parachute outfit, a scuba outfit, army green, army blue (get married in it),jesus...

don't see the attraction of a fireman's uniform myself...all helmet and baggy clothing??

BM
Badge, you sound more like Action Man, are you sure you don't have something to confess ? LOL

Warren

Old Sep 17th 2004, 4:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

erm readers, the calendar is for the wife...
Yeah yeah yeah, heard that one before.....!!
Old Sep 17th 2004, 5:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

BM

Badge, it's all in the way you wear it. Or not, as the case maybe. Off the shoulder number - see early pictures. Pollyana will direct you.

Had we been on the smut thread, the helmet reference would have deserved a comment
Old Sep 17th 2004, 9:00 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

BM
Ah, but the Senior guys that run the stations (they call them 'the Firemaster' in the UK) get to wear those uniforms with the peaked caps... wow!!!!

Anya.