Fireman Badge!!

Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:47 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fireman Badge!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Which one is Badge......

The one with the small appliance?
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:19 am
Badge

Originally Posted by jayr
The one with the small appliance?
the one with the big helmet

Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:26 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Badge

Oh my dear lord, i can see were this one is going to end up can you?

Congratulations on the new role by the way, do you think your hose will be big enough to reach Ferntree Gully or Hevs house when she gets her heat gun out? ( heaven forbid) never know she might set her shed on fire on purpose so she can have a perv at you in uniform bet your wifes made up isnt she!!!
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:45 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johanne
Oh my dear lord, i can see were this one is going to end up can you?

Congratulations on the new role by the way, do you think your hose will be big enough to reach Ferntree Gully or Hevs house when she gets her heat gun out? ( heaven forbid) never know she might set her shed on fire on purpose so she can have a perv at you in uniform bet your wifes made up isnt she!!!

Is Hevs on heat????
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:46 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Hate to say it Badge....but it's the size and length of the hose that's more important m8

Old Sep 16th 2004, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Badge, always knew your fitness training would come in handy. Look out bush fires is all I say!!
Old Sep 16th 2004, 7:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Bix - are you thinking that maybe some of this lot should wander over to the cr*p thread?!
Old Sep 16th 2004, 7:55 am
Badge

I was always under the impression that it was not the size or length of your hose, but the way you waggled it....?

Old Sep 16th 2004, 10:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Is Hevs on heat????
You sayin i'm a dog
Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:08 am
Go Banana's !!

Well well ...

the Berwick CFA were full up for recruiting in January - I have now moved house and my local mob are now only 1k away.

On Sunday morning, I ran past the station and ran in. Out of breath I asked whether a) they were recruiting, and b) what the requirements were.

The Captain, a man in his 50s said "Where do you live?". I explained 1k away. He replied "If you can run from there, that's it". (I had visions of having to lift a hose pipe 20 times over my head etc, have a lung expansion test etc etc.)

He said "we need young blokes like you".

All the firegighters there were all in their 40s and 50s - 2 were oldish ladies in their late 50s/early 60s! There were a few blokes in their 30s and 40s.

I got talking to the chief - he alone mans the fire station in the week as most of the firies are off in the city working. If there is a house fire, he gets help from Narre Warren and Berwick..at the weekends, it is us lot.

10 mins later I had a helmet, and a set of overalls which I have to patch as their are holes in - and a hook to put them on. Rookies course is 3 weekends, then 9 months of training before you can be operational..then you get all the gear.

BM

WOOOOWWWW this is sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!!

Any chance I can have a dance around your pole????

Jill
Perth Ladies Guilde Pole Dancing Club

Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:12 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
You sayin i'm a dog

I would never be so brave ( or stupid )

ps, my Mrs will be over at 10.30 tomorrow morning & bringing some of her world famous home made sausage rolls.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 1:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

ps, my Mrs will be over at 10.30 tomorrow morning & bringing some of her world famous home made sausage rolls.

Ooh, sounds good; I'l pop down and we can share the Ancient Aussie Tradition of "Morning Tea"......!
Old Sep 17th 2004, 6:36 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her big thanks, they were a bit gorgeous too
Old Sep 17th 2004, 6:43 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by hevs
Tell her big thanks, they were a bit gorgeous too
I hear your coming over here soon. :scared: :scared:
Old Sep 17th 2004, 2:40 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
WOOOOWWWW this is sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!!

Any chance I can have a dance around your pole????

Jill
Perth Ladies Guilde Pole Dancing Club
Hear hear !!!! we need your pole

plus any other poles that are available !

The PLPD needs you (and your new mates) !

If you like we could even make you an honorary member !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.