Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally.........

Finally.........

Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:56 am
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold
Default Finally.........

After all the waiting.....(2 years 2 months and a few days)

We are living the dream, and finally settling in Australia !!

All I can say is....fan-bloody-tastic !!!

Lots of emotional ups and downs (and it's only just beginning for us) but I've started work and absolutely love it, the eldest is in primary and he loves it, we've found a rental with a pool, bought a car and I'm on holiday in a few days time !!! All in 2 weeks....phew !!!

Thanks for all your help support while we were waiting. All those still waiting, hang in there and knock the hurdles over one at a time.

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice
Default Re: Finally.........

[QUOTE=<")))><]After all the waiting.....(2 years 2 months and a few days)

Lots of emotional ups and downs (and it's only just beginning for us) but I've started work and absolutely love it, the eldest is in primary and he loves it, we've found a rental with a pool, bought a car and I'm on holiday in a few days time !!! All in 2 weeks....phew !!!

Thanks for all your help support while we were waiting. All those still waiting, hang in there and knock the hurdles over one at a time.

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys[/QUOTE

Hi,

Good to hear you have settled in, whereabouts are you? We have been here nearly 6 weeks now and we are about 45 mins from Melbourne CBD. Just like you we are loving it.We moved from the Surrey/Hampshire borders, where were you in Hampshire?

Tracy
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by <")))><

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys
Hi

Glad you've settled well. Enjoy your holiday.

Wendy
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

great news mate, hope u enjoy

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:06 am
Living in Oz & loving it

rick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura about

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys

It's really good to here all the happy stories, good luck, doesn't sound like you need it though, sounds like your settling in just fine.
Were just waiting from DIMIA for our final decision now, keeping our fingers crossed!!
Where abouts are you?
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:07 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys
Glad to hear you are settling.
Are you in Melbourne ?.........we've been here for nearly a year now...and loving it

Cas
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic have the time of your life

hugs Lace xx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:40 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys
ffantastic.......talk swn
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:59 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Finally.........

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys
Absolutely brilliant, congratulations to you!
Old Dec 18th 2005, 2:56 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you're settling in well.
Have a good holiday.
Julie. x