Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

fiance visa help please urgent!!

fiance visa help please urgent!!

Old Nov 8th 2001, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

piglet will become famous soon enough

i am a little worried i have recently sent my visa application to london and my fiance as filled her part in and sent it to me to go in together. she is now going to be back in this country on her exsisting whv is this likely to upset the powers that be. she was in australia when the application for my visa went in but a bit concerned about this. I did say in my application that she would be returning to england soon and hope this doesn't cause any problems. any help on fiance visas would be much appreciated as i don't seem to be very lucky with replies. thanks a lot in advance
Old Nov 8th 2001, 10:25 pm
jet
Forum Regular

jet will become famous soon enough

hi Piglet, not really sure but from what I can make out from the webpages it is you that needs to be out of Aus when you apply, it doesnt really say anything anywhere about your partner needing to be in the country for the whole time, sorry I havent been much help but know how frustrating the whole system is and how a reply makes you stop feeling so alone, good luck and all the best for your forthcoming marriage