Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feel Shocked & Justified!!!

Feel Shocked & Justified!!!

Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Feel Shocked & Justified!!!

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Done, and again, and again !!!
Our brief was very kind to leave a file open at the right page shall we say !!!

Excellent like your style!!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:21 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Done, and again, and again !!!
Our brief was very kind to leave a file open at the right page shall we say !!!

o deary me how do you sleep at night
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:22 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

I know where you are coming from Ali, but I think that anyone caught obstructing a member of the emergency services should be locked up. After all they are not only potentially injuring you, but they are stopping you aiding somebody in desperate need of your help. I would do the buggers for attempted manslaughter!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:23 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by leechy100
Excellent like your style!!

Oh it get's better and better, just don't think i should post it here.....if you know what i mean !!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:24 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steve`o
o deary me how do you sleep at night

OH, very well..........very well indeed !!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:28 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

We are headed for Brisbane Ali, got a couple of friends over there who are loving it. They inspired us and here we are, what about you?
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:36 pm
Who me ?

Originally Posted by robos
We are headed for Brisbane Ali, got a couple of friends over there who are loving it. They inspired us and here we are, what about you?
Brisbane too !
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Wjat happened to the recent war-cry...

"Don't go for the push of the UK, go for the pull of Oz?"

Did you see the guy in the paper, today I think it was. 69 year old being terrorised by kids. He set up a trip wire that fired a shotgun cartridge. Not at them, just to scare them. The old bill have threatened him with prison and have told him that they need photographic evidence before thay can take any action!!!

Made my decision and after the last few days of, oh my god, I've paid out the first load of dosh, now I'm not sure!!...

NOW, I'm sure. Just needed reminding that's all.

Cheers
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:39 pm
one day rodders !!!

No problem there mate, just live your life here day to day and you will be constantly reminded of why you and all of us on here want better for us and ours!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:40 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane too !

ditto guys
wev`e got to meet up over there guys and drink to great minds thinking alike

regards Steve
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:41 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
I am just reading these replies and thinking has anyone out there got Tony Blair's email ad? I would happily send him this thread to show him that the good honest people are sick to death of the daily crap, its everywheter and if he doesn't get a grip soon then all the good honest people will be gone; talk about turning the tables round, leave all the crims here and send all the good law abiding citizens to Oz!! Its unbelievable to read how many others think like us, and I note not one argument the other way- for a change!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:42 pm
one day rodders !!!

Hi Ali, have you a particular suburb in mind or Brisbane in general at the mo?
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:44 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
Wjat happened to the recent war-cry...

"Don't go for the push of the UK, go for the pull of Oz?"

Did you see the guy in the paper, today I think it was. 69 year old being terrorised by kids. He set up a trip wire that fired a shotgun cartridge. Not at them, just to scare them. The old bill have threatened him with prison and have told him that they need photographic evidence before thay can take any action!!!

Made my decision and after the last few days of, oh my god, I've paid out the first load of dosh, now I'm not sure!!...

NOW, I'm sure. Just needed reminding that's all.

Cheers

Hi if i ever start wondering if we are doing the right thing I'll read threads like this again too!!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:46 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

it should be instant prison for anyone that attacks one of the emergency services no if's or buts and the attacks like yours fireman AL are becoming a daily thing. my mate got jumped of a gang of lads simply because he's a big bugger,they made a right mess of him but he got his own back and this isn't nice i know but he made sure that when he was jumped that he took one of the cowards down with him........and bit his ear off.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:48 pm
one day rodders !!!

Will defo take you up on that Steve'o no prob!

soonbethere, you are spot on about the tables turning, and i agree that mr Blair should be made aware of the general census of opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.