eta help?

Old Jun 6th 2002, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default eta help?

hi while filling in my wifes spouse application visa question 9 asks have you ever had a visa issued before.
does this include holiday visas and if so how do you enter the visa number if you have used an eta visa. (as there are no real entries in the passport it was all done via internet)?
im a little confused and havent recieved a reply from ahc
cheers shaun and lor
Old Jun 6th 2002, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: eta help?

Our agent completed our form and just put"ETA" in the box where it asks for visa number. Think I read somewhere on another thread that you just have to put dates of travel and that it was eta, they've then got computerised records they can check if you put the correct dates.
Old Jun 7th 2002, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

We had no visa number either, having been issued an ETA, so I just made a note of this on the application form and it caused no problems. They really ought to update their form with a little box to tick if this is the case!
Old Jun 7th 2002, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks very much for your help
shaun and lor