Essex Meet Up

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Myself (Anne) and my other half (Al) hope to make it on the 11th (hangover permitting).

We're hoping to head to Sydney and our application from should arrive at DIMIA tomorrow.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 10:00 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by spottydog
Myself (Anne) and my other half (Al) hope to make it on the 11th (hangover permitting).

We're hoping to head to Sydney and our application from should arrive at DIMIA tomorrow.
Hi guys, don't forget me. I (Andy) should be able to make it with the Mrs (Sharon) and 2 kids Toby 12 and Jonjo 20 mths. Good choice of location good place for the kids to play and decent grub (sounds great). Last time I was down the lodge a few weeks ago 1 of the bouncy castle had a big hole in it. Better get them to fix it before the 11th, otherwise they'll be no room for the kids!!!

Could have held the meet where I live on Canvey Island (last unspoilt landscape in Britain!!!).

Ha, what am I talking about all you's are from Essex so there's no pulling the wool over your eye's.

Let's try again....

Could have held the meet where I live on Canvey Island (Place where they send all the criminal's, illigal assylum seekers, and sewage!!!).

See you soon.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice
Default Re: Essex Meet Up

Lee, Jane, Jack(10) and Tom (8).

See you there
Old Aug 15th 2004, 1:33 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elksa
Hi guys, don't forget me. I (Andy) should be able to make it with the Mrs (Sharon) and 2 kids Toby 12 and Jonjo 20 mths. Good choice of location good place for the kids to play and decent grub (sounds great). Last time I was down the lodge a few weeks ago 1 of the bouncy castle had a big hole in it. Better get them to fix it before the 11th, otherwise they'll be no room for the kids!!!

Could have held the meet where I live on Canvey Island (last unspoilt landscape in Britain!!!).

Ha, what am I talking about all you's are from Essex so there's no pulling the wool over your eye's.

Let's try again....

Could have held the meet where I live on Canvey Island (Place where they send all the criminal's, illigal assylum seekers, and sewage!!!).

See you soon.
Had a smashing lunch at the lodge on Thursday, the bouncy castle is now repaired and the kids had a great time.

ACE
Old Aug 20th 2004, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ACE
Had a smashing lunch at the lodge on Thursday, the bouncy castle is now repaired and the kids had a great time.

ACE
Lets just hope that it doesnt rain
Old Aug 20th 2004, 6:58 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Right, pleeeeeaaaaassseee will someone remind me when and where so that I can plan my break out across the border.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 7:14 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by bundy
Right, pleeeeeaaaaassseee will someone remind me when and where so that I can plan my break out across the border.

Bunds , see the links further back through the threads and there is a map on the website. It will probably take you most of the day if you are coming by bike !! or 1.5hrs if you come by BMW.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Best wishes

Warren

Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Bundy the directions on the link provided are really excellent. You can get them from door to door.

Will you be travelling by car?
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:19 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Bunds , see the links further back through the threads and there is a map on the website. It will probably take you most of the day if you are coming by bike !! or 1.5hrs if you come by BMW.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Best wishes

Warren

What about Fiat Punto?!

Shall find the link then.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi everyone,

Just to summarise where we are up to.

Essex Meet
Date: 11th September (apologies for suggesting that date - i didnt think about it at the time)
Time: 1pm
Map: http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...ut.x=9&out.y=9

People I think we have reading back through the posts are:

Jacko1 - Colchester --> Perth (Oct 04)
Darkless(3) - South Woodham Ferrers --> Perth (Jan 05)
Essex Nobby - Wickford
Olive 101- Brentwood
Devon Chick - Maldon
Debsy - Chigwell/Langdon Hills
Terry M- Chelmsford
Houdini-Braintree
Diddy - Colchester
Bundy- Cambridge
ACE - Ashingdon --> Perth (05/06)
David Clifford - Surrey (formerly Cold Norton)
Hels - Greenford --> Bendigo, Vic (Sept 04)
cKite - Chelmsford

Nearer the time, if we can confirm numbers (kids and all) then I will ring the lodge and see if they can set aside one area of the pub / garden. Inside the Pub is not huge, so lets hope for a nice day.

It also might be useful to know everyone's real names.

I am Dave, my fiancé is Helen, and Nathan (Helen's son) is 11

Cheers
Dave
Bundy here it is
If you put your address into the multimap webpage it will give you directions.

See ya
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:27 am
She's a bird, you know

Lovely. Have shoved it into the AA routeplanner. Hour and 17 minutes, apparently.

It'll just be me - Mr B will be working.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bundy
Lovely. Have shoved it into the AA routeplanner. Hour and 17 minutes, apparently.

It'll just be me - Mr B will be working.
Anyone else coming?
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:36 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Mick, Tracey, Michael 16 & Luke 14 (boys probably won`t be coming)
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
Mick, Tracey, Michael 16 & Luke 14 (boys probably won`t be coming)
See you there Where abouts in Essex are you?
Old Aug 21st 2004, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by debsy
See you there Where abouts in Essex are you?
Debs & Tim
You coming?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.