Essex meet?

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of
Default Re: Essex meet?

Hi Chris and Nat

Nice to meet with you today. I wish you good luck in finding out the possibility of transferring from a 457 onto a 136 when you are in Oz. I'm sure it can be done but I am quite sure someone will put you right for definite. I look forward to finding out the answer.

Janet and family x
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 6:32 am
Account Closed

tayella is an unknown quantity at this point

U2 mate.
we will keep u upd8ed.
good luck
Chris n Nat
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=travelbug;4867128]
Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi nat & chris
you are more than welcome to come the more the merrier looks like weather is going to nice so should be a good day.

Hi Anne-Marie and everyone else who was going to the meet today.
We hope you all had a good time. Unfortunately we couldnt come as the OH had to work after all and i dont drive at the moment.... Shame we didnt get to meet everyone but hopefully we'll definitely make the next meet up when arranged....
take care all.
Cathy x
Hi everyone, sorry we too couldnt get to the meet as just as we were about to leave to come the OH family all turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a great time, it was a beautiful day for it. Let us know when the next one is and we will be there (family permitting!!!!).
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi everyone
thank you to all those who made it,had a lovely afternoon,perfect weather and good company what more can you ask for i left at 7 o'clock in the end, seven hours of gassing sorry to the ones who couldn't make it but there will be more due to popular demand lol

anne marie xx
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for organising it.

It was a nice day and we met some Great people.It really helps meeting with other people in the same position.

Good luck to you all and I hope to meet some of you again in OZ

Tricia
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi everyone
thank you to all those who made it,had a lovely afternoon,perfect weather and good company what more can you ask for i left at 7 o'clock in the end, seven hours of gassing sorry to the ones who couldn't make it but there will be more due to popular demand lol

anne marie xx
Anne Marie did you pass our details on to the couple with the 2 girls?
So many names I forgot most of them.
I lost ya number and email so can you email me your details please?
Nice meeting you

Thanks

Nat
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

emma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Everyone

It was great meeting you today. We all had a really great time and OH and I both agreed it has made us feel so much better chatting with others in the same situation as us.
Kids loved it to. They didn't want to go home.

Caught out by the sun as OH and I are both really sunburnt but was worth it as had a great day.

Thanks all and for those of you who are going very soon good luck and for those of us that arent hopefully see you all at next meetup.

regards

Emma & Adam
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Emma are you the one who let us nick some suncream for our 2 kids?
Chris
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Essex meet?

to all
nice to have met with you all

good luck to all of you that are leaving the uk very soon

hope to see you all in perth very soon
keep in touch let us know how you are getting on

much love

tiffany,russell alex and felicity

ps never eat chips near fliss as she will steal them from you
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

emma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura about

Chris

That wasn't me but i borrowed some off Sue for my kids so it could have been her.

regards

emma
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi nat
have emailed you sue and my details(sue was the lady with the suncream) hi emma hope you and hubby aren't to burnt glad everybody enjoyed thereself and hopefully see some of you again and the lucky ones that are flying out soon all the best and keep in touch

tony & anne marie xx
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:30 am
Account Closed

Hello future Migrants I have an announcement to make. After meeting and discussing the 457/136 upgrade with a lot of you we went home to spend hours of trawling the net for info regarding this but to no real avail. After getting 0 hours of sleep I called the Imigration Board in Oz at 5 this morning who inform me that I CAN upgrade upon arrival to a 136 just as my Agent whos interviewing me said. The application is offshore and will have to visit NZ or somewhere near to get Passports stamped. we aslo qualify for all the benefits you get with the 136 as soon as we get it so fingers crossed for us on 20th June in Manchester. Special thanks to Jan thanks mate you were spot on. Theres a drink with your name on it at the next meet. Im gonna have an early night where no doubt sleep will take place now my heads clear. Have a nice Evening everyone.

Chris n Nat
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Dear Chris and Nat

I am so pleased for you that it can be done and will be thinking of you on 20th June at your interview

Hope to see you at the next Essex meet where you will have good news to share.

Take care

Janet and family x
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

hi chris & nat
thats great news will be sending good vibes out for the 20th let us know how you get on

anne marie & tony xx
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:52 am
Account Closed

Thanks for your input means a lot.
Flights to Manchester are booked and were ready to go.
All seems really real now. Cant wait.
Well let you know how it goes.

Chris n Nat

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.