Escape from Oz

Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Escape from Oz

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Well no one's posted for four plus hours, not surprised, especially if you keep looking
It ttok me that long to read all the boring cr&p that was posted on this thread today!

Do none of these people have to work????
Old Dec 21st 2009, 2:09 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WillBlack
You are a recent blow in then. Regularly get Brits who say it's just not proper digging out minerals and selling them, why can't those Awstralyans have an economy like wot we had when we was back 'ome.
A near broke economy, maybe Britain should have kept OZ as a colony instead of joining the EU , then it would have all OZ's resource riches. There would be no recesion in Britain and it would be a much wealthier , more powerful and more independant country.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

tartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant future

It is about time Scotland got divorced from the festering nanny institute of pocket liners and moat dwellers. Lets take our oil, whisky and Tunnock's Teacakes and tell the rest to ram it.

Saying that, Wales and N. Ireland can come on board too. We like you.

You can stop syphoning off cash for this that and the other to pay for the fécking Olympic games which is supposed to benefit everyone in Britain.....WTF?!!?!! Just what the East End of London needs. A synchronized swimming academy!!

Any excuse to rebuild large parts of London for London's sake and nobody else's. The notion that I will suddenly have my life enriched with a loving glowing warmness, is pure freshly dropped, steaming shite. I cannot wait to get to Australia, and will thank God every day for blessing the Wright Bros. with the foresight to build a contraption that can get me away from this leech of a place in under 24 hours. hurrah.

Aussies, I embrace you, your ethics and your attitude. I shall never complain about the heat. I shall never complain about the creatures. I shall never complain about the people.

I am not a patriot, and never will be. Just the start of the national anthem has me reaching for my .50 caliber. Long live the passive Scot's!!!

Last edited by tartantopgun; Dec 22nd 2009 at 11:34 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:13 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tartantopgun
It is about time Scotland got divorced from the festering nanny institute of pocket liners and moat dwellers. Lets take our oil, whiskey and Tunnock's Teacakes and tell the rest to ram it.

You can stop syphoning off cash for this that and the other to pay for the fécking Olympic games which is supposed to benefit everyone in Britain.....WTF?!!?!! Just what the East End of London needs. A synchronized swimming academy!!

Any excuse to rebuild large parts of London for London's sake and nobody else's. The notion that I will suddenly have my life enriched with a loving glowing warmness, is pure freshly dropped, steaming shite. I cannot wait to get to Australia, and will thank God every day for blessing the Wright Bros. with the foresight to build a contraption that can get me away from this leech of a place in under 24 hours. hurrah.

Aussies, I embrace you, your ethics and your attitude. I shall never complain about the heat. I shall never complain about the creatures. I shall never complain about the people.

I am not a patriot, and never will be. Just the start of the national anthem has me reaching for my .50 caliber. Long live the passive Scot's!!!
Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

woodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to all

It is about time Scotland got divorced from the festering nanny institute of pocket liners and moat dwellers. Lets take our oil, whiskey and Tunnock's Teacakes and tell the rest to ram it.

Less than 30% of Scots want independence. If the SNP want to leave the Union then they should hold the vote in England. They would then obtain independence no problem.
Don't forget to take your drunks that litter our cities and your dodgy politicians back with you ( we have enough of our own). Oh and return all our taxes as well.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, cos this would never happen in Aus now would it?

We'll see shall we?

What is a moat dweller btw?
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:26 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Whiskey? We making Bourbon now?
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

tartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant future

on't forget to take your drunks that litter our cities and your dodgy politicians back with you
Having just spent the weekend in London, may I say I struggled to take a piss in public for all the Scottish drunks lying in all shop doorways and street corners. What an inconvenience I did however manage to take a dump in the fountain in Trafalgar Square
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Having just spent the weekend in London, may I say I struggled to take a piss in public for all the Scottish drunks lying in all shop doorways and street corners. What an inconvenience I did however manage to take a dump in the fountain in Trafalgar Square
I'm sure Australia can't wait for you to arrive!
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I'm sure Australia can't wait for you to arrive!
He'll be back in a year!
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

He'll be back in a year!
Back where?

This was just a wee bit of fun. People seem to so ready to judge others. I was just producing a parody of this thread. A summary of my take on it. People whinge here, there and everywhere. It just seems to come so natural to certain breeds and nationalities. Christ, some even jump on typo's to reign superior. Never mind, you lighten my nights, and sweeten my dreams. Keep it up.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Back where?

This was just a wee bit of fun. People seem to so ready to judge others. I was just producing a parody of this thread. A summary of my take on it. People whinge here, there and everywhere. It just seems to come so natural to certain breeds and nationalities. Christ, some even jump on typo's to reign superior. Never mind, you lighten my nights, and sweeten my dreams. Keep it up.
No apostrophe on a non possessive plural.

I think you'll fit right in here.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

wulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of lightwulfruna is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Friendships are conducted in a rather brittle way in Oz anyway. Wouldn't have had any Aussie or perhaps Kiwi aquantances in London if used your criteria as a yard stick.

You misunderstood. I didn't break off the friendship they did.
All I did was ask the question in a polite manner as I was genuinely puzzled as to why they were here.
They had no ties to Australia at all (children etc) they were rather like an uninvited guest who arrives at your house and criticises everything about it. I think anyone under those circumstances would ask the question "why are you here"?????
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Back where?

So your anti-English post was just a wee bit of fun eh? Not in the least bit offensive?
Very interesting summary of this thread too or perhaps I was reading something different to you.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Just because I am not a Union flag waving, Queen loving Brit, it does not make me anti english. Just pro Scottish. I am against the union of the countries, but so what. Maybe you were just reading your take on this, where I was just taking mine. It is called opinion. Once again, some countries have a penchant for moaning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.