Ellenbrook

Old May 19th 2011, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ellenbrook

Originally Posted by renth
Just wanted to warn the good folk of Ellenbrook that there is some extra strong heroin knocking around their 'burb

"A strong batch of heroin is thought to be responsible for three simultaneous drug overdoses in Ellenbrook."

http://www.oneperth.com.au/2011/05/1...eroin-warning/
Just shows what Ellenbrook is like turning into a scumy area feel sorry for anyone who has brought or lives there.
Old May 19th 2011, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth
Just wanted to warn the good folk of Ellenbrook that there is some extra strong heroin knocking around their 'burb

"A strong batch of heroin is thought to be responsible for three simultaneous drug overdoses in Ellenbrook."

http://www.oneperth.com.au/2011/05/1...eroin-warning/
Thanks i'll bear it in mind to not use so much when I go to the shops tomorrow night
Old May 19th 2011, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
Thanks i'll bear it in mind to not use so much when I go to the shops tomorrow night
Glad you can joke about it what about the parents who are left to deal with it. I expect you might know them so i hope they dont read it.
Old May 19th 2011, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eugene43
Glad you can joke about it what about the parents who are left to deal with it. I expect you might know them so i hope they dont read it.
You've been warned about trolling on this thread before I think its about time you disappeared again. All suburbs have drug problems and if you think they dont you just prove to me again that you are as deluded as I think you are.

If you havent got anything useful to say why dont you try not saying anything at all.

Last edited by ianhutch1; May 19th 2011 at 10:44 pm.
Old May 19th 2011, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
You've been warned about trolling on this thread before I think its about time you disappeared again. All suburbs have drug problems and if you think they dont you just prove to me again that you are as deluded as I think you are.

If you havent got anything useful to say why dont you try not saying anything at all.
I was not the one who made fun from others misery but if it makes you feel better you go ahead & knock me but you said it not me.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

rgvlee is an unknown quantity at this point

Well we reached lockup just over a week ago. Couple of months and we should be in.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

sue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nice

Drugs everywhere dont kid yourselfs to the poshest area's.Its who you hang out with or should I say kids hang out with thats the problem.Also parents of teenagers who think its cool to buy the young youth booze,trying hard to be one of them.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 3:20 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rgvlee
Well we reached lockup just over a week ago. Couple of months and we should be in.
Ours reached lock up last week too! Fingers crossed all goes well you you.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

One good thing about Ellenbrook is even the rats dont want to live there. There is always a silver lining even in the worst areas.
Old Aug 11th 2011, 1:51 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

One good thing about Ellenbrook is even the rats dont want to live there. There is always a silver lining even in the worst areas.

Yeh lucky for us rats don't wanna live here.. Hence why you dont!
Old Aug 11th 2011, 9:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Can those of you who seem to be carrying out a private squabble please take it to pm. And eugene43, you don't seem to have anything good or even constructive to say about the area, so I suggest you quit posting on this thread.
Thanks.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Can those of you who seem to be carrying out a private squabble please take it to pm. And eugene43, you don't seem to have anything good or even constructive to say about the area, so I suggest you quit posting on this thread.
Thanks.
Ellenbrook is a nice area realy is the pub open now only been built when last there?.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 8:26 am
Living the dream

Ellenbrook is a nice area realy is the pub open now only been built when last there?.
Yes Ellenbrook & the surrounding areas are lovely. The Tavern has been open a while now, very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed a gr8 night out there from what I can remember
Old Sep 12th 2011, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Yes Ellenbrook & the surrounding areas are lovely. The Tavern has been open a while now, very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed a gr8 night out there from what I can remember
thats great to know thankyou.