Eastenders

Old Oct 30th 2005, 8:56 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
Damn right i did!!!!

TO MY HUSBAND I WASN'T MARRIED WHEN I DID THIS AND YOU ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN GRANT!!
Mmmmmmm
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:09 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

what do you think !
Old Oct 31st 2005, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

oohhhh! that johnny allan is a rotten llittle cheat!!! but he's got chrissie by the short and curlies! waheyyyy,she's going downnnnnnnnnn!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:41 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geary11
oohhhh! that johnny allan is a rotten llittle cheat!!! but he's got chrissie by the short and curlies! waheyyyy,she's going downnnnnnnnnn!
Yup bring it on heee heee heee
Old Nov 1st 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Yup bring it on heee heee heee
SOOOOOO good!!!!! Loving it, even watching the playbacks on BBC3. My life revolves around, family, work, eastenders, X-factor, gym (in no particular order, but apprently husband is suffering loads)!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted Chrissie to get away with it. She should have dropped Zoe in it. Zoe deserves life for wearing that disgusting pink coat.

It won't happen now that Johnny knows but would have made good telly

Suzy x
Old Nov 1st 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by glittababe
SOOOOOO good!!!!! Loving it, even watching the playbacks on BBC3. My life revolves around, family, work, eastenders, X-factor, gym (in no particular order, but apprently husband is suffering loads)!
wow! ure a busy lady! i just have two little one's,soaps,keepin the house in a workin condition! and answering my daughter's questions,to why to every single thing!! ahhhh! oh and a husband! he he
Old Nov 1st 2005, 12:14 pm

LOL I know what you mean, I'm off to watch last nights corrie now
Old Nov 1st 2005, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by suzy
I wanted Chrissie to get away with it. She should have dropped Zoe in it. Zoe deserves life for wearing that disgusting pink coat.

It won't happen now that Johnny knows but would have made good telly

Suzy x
You are evil

Crystal Tips you are going down
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
You are evil

Crystal Tips you are going down
yes but you have to admit it, the coat was bad! oh and that sulky look on her face that made you want to punch her...........no???? Just me then!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:11 pm
Account Closed

yes but you have to admit it, the coat was bad! oh and that sulky look on her face that made you want to punch her...........no???? Just me then!
No, me too.

She's also snogged and groped Nigel Harman and that warrants a punch all on it's own.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, me too.

She's also snogged and groped Nigel Harman and that warrants a punch all on it's own.
mind you i'm also getting a bit tired of sharons pathetic, moaning and sulking. Terrible acting! Thank God for the boys to liven things up! Its been like watching 'Dot in the Laundrette' for months on end. Oh and apprently Ross Kemp has signed up for a further 3 mths so there'll be more action. Love the Johnny Allen story line. He's so got Chrissie at last! Oh and poor Ruby walking into seeing her dad snog the new barmaid! Can't wait for tonight!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geary11
wow! ure a busy lady! i just have two little one's,soaps,keepin the house in a workin condition! and answering my daughter's questions,to why to every single thing!! ahhhh! oh and a husband! he he

he he and the last one is the hardest work of them all !!!

when did Johnny Allen record Chrisie think I must have been away with the Fairies when he did that.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

mind you i'm also getting a bit tired of sharons pathetic, moaning and sulking. Terrible acting! Thank God for the boys to liven things up! Its been like watching 'Dot in the Laundrette' for months on end. Oh and apprently Ross Kemp has signed up for a further 3 mths so there'll be more action. Love the Johnny Allen story line. He's so got Chrissie at last! Oh and poor Ruby walking into seeing her dad snog the new barmaid! Can't wait for tonight!
You're right about Sharon. Her and Nigel H are allegedly leaving for good.

Johnny's girlfriend was on GMTV today and she's off too. I was wondering whether the new barmaid is an undercover copper.

Good Grant's staying. Don't like Phil
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering whether the new barmaid is an undercover copper.

Good Grant's staying. Don't like Phil
good idea - could be I'll have to check that out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.