Eastenders

Old Oct 27th 2005, 7:28 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Eastenders

Ian Beale and the tomato sauce...

sheer comedy
Old Oct 27th 2005, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Welshie

sheer comedy
It just get's better and better! Welcome Back Boys!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

sheer comedy
And the BIG surprise - Ian is buying the Vic :scared: . They kept that quiet, or I know nothing

The first time in months that I don't want to miss it.

Shorty

Last edited by shorty; Oct 27th 2005 at 7:57 pm.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:43 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=breezeboylan]

whey hey..go Grant....Corrrr he is definitely better with age....
We regularly watch him filming Ultimate Force. I live in a no through road that has a little footpath into the woods. The woods got right up to my back garden also. They do a lot of filming there including Ultimate Force. The first time they were up there my son and his friend asked what they were filming and Ross Kemp was great a took them off for a wander around the set and gave them a carton of orange juice.

In the same woods I have been eye to thigh with Russell Crowe on a horse!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Anne4Terry]
Originally Posted by breezeboylan
We regularly watch him filming Ultimate Force. I live in a no through road that has a little footpath into the woods. The woods got right up to my back garden also. They do a lot of filming there including Ultimate Force. The first time they were up there my son and his friend asked what they were filming and Ross Kemp was great a took them off for a wander around the set and gave them a carton of orange juice.

In the same woods I have been eye to thigh with Russell Crowe on a horse!!
I know you're not overly tall - but surely you must reach higher than the horses thigh!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

sheer comedy
Yep, it's great TV......the new comedy double act.

Looking forward to Jake getting a whack at some point (how the hell did he sleep through the fight in the bar???)

SS
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

lucky you,i'd love ross kemp in my back yard
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by geary11
lucky you,i'd love ross kemp in my back yard
My claim to fame is...... i snogged Ross Kemp (Grant) in a night club in Bristol about seven years ago!!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

never!! ohhhh was he a good kisser or was he abit ROUGH!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:31 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
My claim to fame is...... i snogged Ross Kemp (Grant) in a night club in Bristol about seven years ago!!!
I thought he had been married quite a few years already? His wife is Rebecca Wade, editor of one of the big tabloids.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:57 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
Oooooooooooo lucky you! Just a snog though? Didn't ya cop a feel?

Mmmm *hopes my hubby doesn't become computer literate and read this*
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:58 am
Love Tiffany's

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I thought he had been married quite a few years already? His wife is Rebecca Wade, editor of one of the big tabloids.
Lets just hope she never reads this then!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Lets just hope she never reads this then!
i didn't even know he was married! boo hoo well there goes another one of my dreams! still,i've got australia to look forward to hopefully!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by geary11
i didn't even know he was married! boo hoo well there goes another one of my dreams! still,i've got australia to look forward to hopefully!

p.s husband if you read this,you're a lot better lookin and harder then grant! he he
Old Oct 28th 2005, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Hi Jocky Boy its your fiancee here .
Just to let you all know Jocky Boy likes Easterders
Went on holiday while I'm on the beach like everyone else John is away catching up on Eastenders.
He hates Peggy says she can't act(he does have a point there)
Pats big earing's ,Pauline the crab but i think he has really likes Dot his type of woman the opposite to me
Wonder how he know all their name if he Does Not Watch It

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.