Eastenders

Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:14 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hey just cos your over there Fraser don't dish our telly!!!
lace
dish????
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Was a cracking end to the show......looking forward to the next installemnt tonigh.

SS
You drunk? We are!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:21 pm

But Grant is only back for 3 weeks....not sure about Phil though...

SS
Lynn saw Steve McFadden in one of the few nightclubs in Falmouth (he aledgedly part owns it). Anyway, she (in her drunken stupor) shouts out wotcha Phil, he scowls and nuff said.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Welshie]

whey hey..go Grant....Corrrr he is definitely better with age....like most thing I suppose

Wasn't he sexy tonight?

Good epi tonight....actually enjoyed Eastenders for the first time in years!!

Totally agree, what a fine speiciman of manhood, defo be watching for the next three weeks!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=breezeboylan]
Originally Posted by Welshie

whey hey..go Grant....Corrrr he is definitely better with age....like most thing I suppose

Wasn't he sexy tonight?

Good epi tonight....actually enjoyed Eastenders for the first time in years!!

Totally agree, what a fine speiciman of manhood, defo be watching for the next three weeks!!!
Eastenders is all doom and gloom give me the dingles any day
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:54 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Um helloooo? Arent you forgetting Nigel Harman (Dennis Watts) the only attractive person on Eastenders? He gives me the pot noodle horn.
Attached Thumbnails Eastenders-nigel.jpg  
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:04 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lucyb
Um helloooo? Arent you forgetting Nigel Harman (Dennis Watts) the only attractive person on Eastenders? He gives me the pot noodle horn.
Nah he doesn't do it for me...gimme Johnny Allan anyday..something about an older, attractive man that's appealing to me lately.....

Mind you, I think Terry Wogan is dooable!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:56 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Cheesy as fekk, but wasnt it good to see those boys get out of the car bring it on!!!

I know what you mean, 'The Bruvvers' are back.

I loved it. We just need 'Shell' to come back from America now.

Apparantly the boys beat the crap out of Johnny Alan!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I know what you mean, 'The Bruvvers' are back.

I loved it. We just need 'Shell' to come back from America now.

Apparantly the boys beat the crap out of Johnny Alan!
Oooooo that was good! Especially at the end when Sharon broke the fight up between little den and grant shouting "stop it grant he's my husband"! Mark keeps laughing as I never watch the bloody programme and have been glued ever since Grant said "ello mum"! All we need now is to get the Sam girl out of prison!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
Wondered what was sticking out of your trousers lucy! down girl!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:21 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Just get used to CSI Miami, CSI Vegas, CSI New York, CSI whatever state they havent used yet, and plain old CSI

I quite like them

lol....william hague, thats the one!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:31 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheesy as fekk, but wasnt it good to see those boys get out of the car bring it on!!!

I take it you mean Phil and Grant, are they back
Can someone tell me if Chrissy has been caught yet or is Sam still in prison?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Dennis: "I dont want to hurt you"

Grant: "Somehow I think that is very unlikely"

Just before Grant throws Dennis through the piano in the Queen Vic.

Comedy TV. We want more........

SS
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:55 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

god your all complaining my fiancee watches it all week then tapes it on sunday so she can watch it later in the day get's me ill tell you she'll not be my fiancee for long. well itgives me more time on the computer i guess. the sad thing is sometimes i will be watching it then i start enjoying it how is that. god she is going to see this and kill me oh well it's worth it..

see ya
john..

Last edited by jocky boy; Oct 26th 2005 at 6:57 am.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:50 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Dennis: "I dont want to hurt you"

Grant: "Somehow I think that is very unlikely"

Just before Grant throws Dennis through the piano in the Queen Vic.

Comedy TV. We want more........

SS
Classic absolute classic

Chatty yep Phil & Grunt are back to sort it all aat Chrissie still around but fink her days are numbered, Sam still in Prison

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.