Driving?

Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:53 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Driving?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Off to work now

Night shifts for next few days
Was humming Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars I think.

No need to be confused pay for some lessons, apply for a test, pass it... simple.

Night shift... greedy girl.
Old Dec 28th 2006, 9:43 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Was humming Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars I think.

No need to be confused pay for some lessons, apply for a test, pass it... simple.

Night shift... greedy girl.
Is that why you sent me it? Is it your favourite song at the moment

In WA you have to do your theory test before you can even think about learning to drive.

Not my fault the manager's put me on nights. I'm not full time anyway, so it will boost my pay up
Old Dec 28th 2006, 8:54 pm

Is that why you sent me it? Is it your favourite song at the moment

In WA you have to do your theory test before you can even think about learning to drive.

Not my fault the manager's put me on nights. I'm not full time anyway, so it will boost my pay up
Yep cool song... well you can swot on nights for your theory then they can let you take to the roads once you've warned all the expats you are coming... .

Now you have your foot in the door you can always get a proper job... .
Old Dec 29th 2006, 5:36 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Yep cool song... well you can swot on nights for your theory then they can let you take to the roads once you've warned all the expats you are coming... .

Now you have your foot in the door you can always get a proper job... .
There are online theory tests you can do to practice, which is cool

I'll try and get a big banner to go along the bottom of my posts.

'WARNING NUTTER SOON TO BE ON THE LOOSE ON PERTH'S ROADS!'

What do you mean a proper job?
Old Dec 29th 2006, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Hi, me and hubby have come to Australia unable to drive.

Yeah, silly I know

I have heard a rumour that if you don't take your lessons with a driving school, it can take ages (longer) for you to get a date for your driving test!

Is there any truth in this?
hi ang going by some of the drivers oot here it should be easy the standard is CRAP.
and i'll not mention the traffic lights but have a book on the dash so you can read it while waiting for the green light.
hope your enjoing the hot weather but i'd rather be in the uk for xmas.
task
Old Dec 29th 2006, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by task
hi ang going by some of the drivers oot here it should be easy the standard is CRAP.
and i'll not mention the traffic lights but have a book on the dash so you can read it while waiting for the green light.
hope your enjoing the hot weather but i'd rather be in the uk for xmas.
task
Hi, how you doing? Long time no hear.

I know what you mean about traffic lights. We normally take a folding chair with us, so we can sit at the side of the road waiting to cross
Old Dec 29th 2006, 10:22 am

Not sure if your sign will be big enough plus you better inform them that they pay all damages.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 10:24 am

Not sure if your sign will be big enough plus you better inform them that they pay all damages.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 9:48 pm

You could always get a Hummer then you should have no problems...

Happy New Year.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

HJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant future

Hi, how you doing? Long time no hear.

I know what you mean about traffic lights. We normally take a folding chair with us, so we can sit at the side of the road waiting to cross
OMG LOL THAT IS SO TRUE

JUST WONDERING IF IT IS A COMPULSORY PART OF LEARNING TO DRIVE IN AUS THAT THE INSTRUCTORS TEACH YOU HOW TO CUT PEOPLE UP THAT LEAVE ENOUGH GAPS IN BETWEEN THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU AND THAT YOU NEED TO DRIVE SLOW IN THE OUTSIDE LANE!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA!!!!!
Old Jan 1st 2007, 9:00 am

Think he just reads his surf mag and you do what you want.