Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Are Doubts/Panic/Stress etc all normal at this stage?

Are Doubts/Panic/Stress etc all normal at this stage?

Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:02 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Doubts/Panic/Stress etc all normal at this stage?

Originally Posted by jonjon
i am sure everything will turn out fine in the end and at the end of the day i have 2 wonderful children who are healthy and well and that is all that matters.

Its times like this that put your life into perspective I know make the most of what I have as it all to easy to forget what you have until it is to late.

Good new is have an interview in an hour you never know
Fingers crossed for your interview. Let us know how it goes.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:04 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Just wait 'til there's a month to go like us ...

It's an emotional rollercoaster. We are going through everything:

Stress
Excitement
Anxiety
Excitement
Worry
Excitement
Should we ?
Excitement
Shouldn't we ?
Excitement

But most of all nervous anticipation.

The major wobbles haven't even kicked in yet ...

Three Legs
Eeeek!! Seems you're gonna need those 3 legs when those wobbles hit!! Sorry, couldn't resist that one! Seriously though, how are you getting through it-or is it just crazy? You must be exhausted, I am and I'm just thinking about it.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:04 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by viccollie
Hi Herrchook, apparently it's a BMI greater than 30 with associated signs of eitehr high BP,heart disease,liver Disease,mobility probs or diabetes that give them the shivers. Someone said that when they were queried on their weight they said that they had actually lost 2 stone already, apparently not true!!!

anyway alot depends on your doctor and how busy they are or dedicated to the cause, pray for a tired GP not a keen aussie locum!

no worries mate, you'll be fine and it's easier than you think, Claire
Though of course everyone thinks they're going to fail
Thanks for the info, really useful. I'm off to find a website to help me calculate my BMI.

Right, job done. Got to lose a little bit more before I'll be really happy with my BMI figure and we're ages away from even being able to go for a medical so I can sort that no problem, phewwwwwwww.

Last edited by herrchook; Jan 12th 2006 at 8:11 am.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:50 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Very tiring ... moving up Mum & Dad's this weekend for 6 weeks before we go ...

Originally Posted by herrchook
Eeeek!! Seems you're gonna need those 3 legs when those wobbles hit!! Sorry, couldn't resist that one! Seriously though, how are you getting through it-or is it just crazy? You must be exhausted, I am and I'm just thinking about it.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by herrchook
Fingers crossed for your interview. Let us know how it goes.
many thanks

time will tell but it will be a while, first interview, them second with company, then the testing, then another interview then if i am still in the running they may consider me for the role

such is life

regards

jon