Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do people want an informative website?

Do people want an informative website?

Old Aug 29th 2002, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Do people want an informative website?

After a few days away I see that the war continues on this site. Please tell me what use would a website be to potential immigrants if the "red curtain style" you can only say it is good approach continues? I try to present my posts without abusive language or insults to others, but they have honestly been how I have found Australia. One of my posts explained that despite the many english worrying about beasties, they should really be more concerned with drowning, it was of course shot down in flames. Well Sunday Mail Queensland . August 25, "On Queensland beaches, 17 Deaths from drowning and 4732 rescued from drowning last summer alone. See what I mean, people learn here.

Somebody wrote about Welfare problems "Dole Bludgers", even I was shocked to learn that 90% of Aussie familes claim some sort of Welfare payments. (Sky news, ABC News), it is so bad the government is considering Parenting Courses to Discourage them. Once again we learn.

Its not hot in Aus is it, perhaps all the Queensland migrants would like to tell me that in January, it is the most stupid comment I have ever heard. Remember all the lovely weather comments the last 4 months have been winter, just wait for summer, Countries that self ignite are hot very hot.....

Police, want to Strike, nurses have striked, Doctors pulling out due to massive litigation, teachers yes they went out too, where the heck is this perfect place you are coming too.

No crime, we have sick horrible crimes just like anywhere.

Why on earth do people want to emmigrate with only half the facts, is the Uk so sad now that you need to clutch at some fantasy land that does not exist?

Thank you to the many that have found my posts useful, you will probably make it here because you are being realistic not desperately hoping for something that does not exist.

Why dont people stop arguing and accept that like anywhere, there is some good and some very bad points, everybody is entitled to hear both sides, we do not have the right to Brainwash people, but we can all listen and learn from what people are saying.

Good luck to you all and lets hope that this site can become a useful information service not some fawning fanclub of fantasy. Dotty
Old Aug 29th 2002, 6:20 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do people want an informative website?

Originally posted by dotty:
After a few days away I see that the war continues on this site. Please tell me what use would a website be to potential immigrants if the "red curtain style" you can only say it is good approach continues? I try to present my posts without abusive language or insults to others, but they have honestly been how I have found Australia. One of my posts explained that despite the many english worrying about beasties, they should really be more concerned with drowning, it was of course shot down in flames. Well Sunday Mail Queensland . August 25, "On Queensland beaches, 17 Deaths from drowning and 4732 rescued from drowning last summer alone. See what I mean, people learn here.

Somebody wrote about Welfare problems "Dole Bludgers", even I was shocked to learn that 90% of Aussie familes claim some sort of Welfare payments. (Sky news, ABC News), it is so bad the government is considering Parenting Courses to Discourage them. Once again we learn.

Its not hot in Aus is it, perhaps all the Queensland migrants would like to tell me that in January, it is the most stupid comment I have ever heard. Remember all the lovely weather comments the last 4 months have been winter, just wait for summer, Countries that self ignite are hot very hot.....

Police, want to Strike, nurses have striked, Doctors pulling out due to massive litigation, teachers yes they went out too, where the heck is this perfect place you are coming too.

No crime, we have sick horrible crimes just like anywhere.

Why on earth do people want to emmigrate with only half the facts, is the Uk so sad now that you need to clutch at some fantasy land that does not exist?

Thank you to the many that have found my posts useful, you will probably make it here because you are being realistic not desperately hoping for something that does not exist.

Why dont people stop arguing and accept that like anywhere, there is some good and some very bad points, everybody is entitled to hear both sides, we do not have the right to Brainwash people, but we can all listen and learn from what people are saying.

Good luck to you all and lets hope that this site can become a useful information service not some fawning fanclub of fantasy. Dotty
Good god Dotty talking sense is not what people on this site like ,some need to believe that the land of plenty is just that , well good luck to them they will need it.
At lest half who come here from UK did not understand how good they had it until they came here I am one of those.
Old Aug 29th 2002, 7:00 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Hello again PB.

It seems to me that what annoys people is more the way you put your arguments across rather than anything else.

In my humble view it is generally to the better good that you and Dotty open the eyes of people who are intending to migrate to Australia - but you are entering into exchanges of views with many who haven't entered lightly into the migration process, who will defend their decisions as strongly as you put across your opinions, and who are in the main simply looking to experience another (and hopefully better) way of life.

I don't have the Forum Rules to hand, but I think most of us who have been participating on this forum for a while now would agree that this forum was and is intended to help people to migrate, not to dissuade them from doing so. Yes, there will be some (not many in my recollection) who portray the rose-tinted glasses approach, but most on this newsgroup are adult enough to have thought through the issues - the visa processing time is enough to test the resolve of many and will sift out many who aren't up to the emotion and challenge of a move to Australia.

Give those who are intending to spend some time in Australia a chance to live their dream - if the reality is different then so be it, but at least allow them the opportunity to decide for themselves.

Best regards.

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Good god Dotty talking sense is not what people on this site like ,some need to believe that the land of plenty is just that , well good luck to them they will need it.
At lest half who come here from UK did not understand how good they had it until they came here I am one of those.
Old Aug 29th 2002, 7:12 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Alan Collett:
Hello again PB.

It seems to me that what annoys people is more the way you put your arguments across rather than anything else.

In my humble view it is generally to the better good that you and Dotty open the eyes of people who are intending to migrate to Australia - but you are entering into exchanges of views with many who haven't entered lightly into the migration process, who will defend their decisions as strongly as you put across your opinions, and who are in the main simply looking to experience another (and hopefully better) way of life.

Great to hear from you Alan , I dont see why people need to defend their reasons for moving to Australia or why to imform them that its not so rosy here either anoys them.
I do try to give imformation if possible , but grow tired of the dreamers who post rah rah bull about the land of plenty .
On a personal level I wish this site was going about 12 years when we looked at coming here , and I would want the truth and both sides of the story even if I did not agree with it .Nice to see people like yourself on this post makes up for the one eyed dreamers.
Old Aug 29th 2002, 7:21 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think you wouldn't have moved to Australia then PB if you'd seen views such as those you are expressing?

Or would you have read them and thought - nah, I'm going to find out for myself?

Regards.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard:
Originally posted by Alan Collett:
Hello again PB.

Great to hear from you Alan , I dont see why people need to defend their reasons for moving to Australia or why to imform them that its not so rosy here either anoys them.
I do try to give imformation if possible , but grow tired of the dreamers who post rah rah bull about the land of plenty .
On a personal level I wish this site was going about 12 years when we looked at coming here , and I would want the truth and both sides of the story even if I did not agree with it .Nice to see people like yourself on this post makes up for the one eyed dreamers.
Old Aug 29th 2002, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you think you wouldn't have moved to Australia then PB if you'd seen views such as those you are expressing?

Or would you have read them and thought - nah, I'm going to find out for myself?

Regards.
Well put Alan,

No one (well I certainly hope not) would be going out there with rose coloured spec's, we know all about the drawbacks but the pro's still far out way the con's...

Personally we still can't wait to get out there, and see for ourselves.
If things are as bad as some people say then we have always the UK to go back to. (so why don't the folks on this forum do the same if life's so bad there)???

Julie & Darren
Old Aug 29th 2002, 8:15 am
Andy Davis

I believe balanced views and information is the way forward for this group. There is
no perfect place in this world, lets face it, the world is not a perfect place. I've
travelled a fair bit, and certainly for a long time now other countries have had a
better standard of living than the UK.

I have relatives in the States who have a far better standard of living than I do,
yet they don't get anywhere near the wages I do. I have friends in Australia who's
kids have had far more opportunities to excel than any kid would get in the UK. There
is hardly any competitive sport in UK schools, all the playing fields have been sold
and built on. Then we wonder why the Aussies kick our butts at Rugby, Cricket, get
more medals at commonwealth games etc...

I'm a realist, there are murders, muggings, rapes etc.. in every country on the
planet, indeed my friends in Oz where burgled 6 months after they moved there. They
came back for the millennium, needless to say they returned home to Oz having no
regrets about leaving the UK.

If people think they will leave one country and make a fortune in another, then they
are misguided, because if they had anything about them, they would make a fortune in
there own country.

So keep posting your views, both the positive and negative ones.

Andy.

"dotty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > After a few days away I see that the war continues on this site. Please tell me
    > what use would a website be to potential immigrants if the "red curtain style" you
    > can only say it is good approach continues? I try to present my posts without
    > abusive language or insults to others, but they have honestly been how I have found
    > Australia. One of my posts explained that despite the many english worrying about
    > beasties, they should really be more concerned with drowning, it was of course
    > shot down in flames. Well Sunday Mail Queensland . August 25, "On Queensland
    > beaches, 17 Deaths from drowning and 4732 rescued from drowning last summer alone.
    > See what I mean, people learn here.
    > Somebody wrote about Welfare problems "Dole Bludgers", even I was shocked to learn
    > that 90% of Aussie familes claim some sort of Welfare payments. (Sky news, ABC
    > News), it is so bad the government is considering Parenting Courses to Discourage
    > them. Once again we learn.
    > Its not hot in Aus is it, perhaps all the Queensland migrants would like to tell me
    > that in January, it is the most stupid comment I have ever heard. Remember all
    > the lovely weather comments the last 4 months have been winter, just wait for
    > summer, Countries that self ignite are hot very hot.....
    > Police, want to Strike, nurses have striked, Doctors pulling out due to massive
    > litigation, teachers yes they went out too, where the heck is this perfect place
    > you are coming too.
    > No crime, we have sick horrible crimes just like anywhere.
    > Why on earth do people want to emmigrate with only half the facts, is the Uk so sad
    > now that you need to clutch at some fantasy land that does not exist?
    > Thank you to the many that have found my posts useful, you will probably make it
    > here because you are being realistic not desperately hoping for something that does
    > not exist.
    > Why dont people stop arguing and accept that like anywhere, there is some good
    > and some very bad points, everybody is entitled to hear both sides, we do not
    > have the right to Brainwash people, but we can all listen and learn from what
    > people are saying.
    > Good luck to you all and lets hope that this site can become a useful information
    > service not some fawning fanclub of fantasy. Dotty
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 29th 2002, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Alan

Thank you for that. I agree that the purpose of this site (alongside the cheerful interludes from the likes of Tipper and Baldbutts) is to give people ideas and help for both emigrating and settling down in our new home. Having lived in Australia, i know first hand that it isnt perfect but i have always said that i would always strive for the best for my children (i have 1 and am planning on another when we get there). My experience as a child in Asutralia was far better than the many years i have spent in the UK. At present my family and i live in a terraced house which is on the market for £142,000. For this i can have a large house with land andsomewhere for my son to play (rather than playing on the street or in our tiny back garden. I earn a wage which mainly pays for nursery fees as there is little chance of survival on my husbands wage. My uncle, who emigrated in the 70's and lives in Perth (he is a headmaster) adores the country. He recently spent 5 months supply teaching in UK (so that he could give me away at my wedding, he figured he would stay on a bit) and he couldnt wait to go back.

So good luck everyone for emigrating. And thank you Alan for giving our site back to us!

PS-any chance of any news on the HC as they seem to be completely come to a stand stil again!

Thanks and regards

Nicky
xxx

Hello again PB.

I don't have the Forum Rules to hand, but I think most of us who have been participating on this forum for a while now would agree that this forum was and is intended to help people to migrate, not to dissuade them from doing so. Yes, there will be some (not many in my recollection) who portray the rose-tinted glasses approach, but most on this newsgroup are adult enough to have thought through the issues - the visa processing time is enough to test the resolve of many and will sift out many who aren't up to the emotion and challenge of a move to Australia.

Give those who are intending to spend some time in Australia a chance to live their dream - if the reality is different then so be it, but at least allow them the opportunity to decide for themselves.

Best regards.

Old Aug 29th 2002, 9:27 am
James West

Thought it might be appropriate to mention here the reason's why we want to migrate
to Oz from the UK!

We have had so far this year 4 weeks of weather good enough to visit the sea side! 1
day when temperatures actually went above 27! But look on the positive side I earn
25,500 GBP (similar jobs seen advertised in Oz = 90,000 AUSD! I live in a three
bedroomed semi detached = (6 rooms in total) with a massive (larger than average)
20sq m garden, and would need to find an extra £70,000 = (Approx) = 210,000 AUSD to
live in a house that has 4 bedrooms with a dining room as well! (A whole extra 2
rooms!) and I live in the north of england where it is cheap!

Both 7 year old son and 11 year old daughter come into contact daily with drugs (They
just don't know it, we keep as much from them as possible) and a lot of teenage kids
are addicted to smack cocaine (Not there fault but I just don't like it).

By the way have you heard of the Soham murders? Been all over the news lately? Well
bet you didn't hear about the other missing presumed dead kids at the same time!

Sure everywhere has it's problems I'd just rather have them when I'm warm!

60,000,000 + ppl living in a really tiny little island (How big is victoria?)

Guess some people really don't know when they have it good! You should stop moaning
and enjoy the life you have! I know I certainly will when I get out there!

Best regards

Jim & Vikki

ps By the way temp is currently 20 degrees cloudy and rainy (What a summer best we
have had for a long time!) and this as good as it is likely to get.

pps Loads of schools not opening on time after summer hols due to teacher shortage as
reported on News 24 this morning.

Standards and regulations are being dropped in NHS and Police forces due to nobody
wanting to join.

If you think I have flamed you then I appollogise but you really should get out
and see what the rest of the world is like before you can really appreciate
what you have!

> After a few days away I see that the war continues on this site. Please tell me
    > what use would a website be to potential immigrants if the "red curtain style" you
    > abusive language or insults to others, but they have honestly been how I have found
    > Australia. One of my posts explained that despite the many english worrying about
    > beasties, they should really be more concerned with drowning, it was of course
    > beaches, 17 Deaths from drowning and 4732 rescued from drowning last summer alone.
    > Somebody wrote about Welfare problems "Dole Bludgers", even I was shocked to learn
    > that 90% of Aussie familes claim some sort of Welfare payments. (Sky news, ABC
    > News), it is so bad the government is considering Parenting Courses to Discourage
    > Its not hot in Aus is it, perhaps all the Queensland migrants would like to tell me
    > that in January, it is the most stupid comment I have ever heard. Remember all
    > Police, want to Strike, nurses have striked, Doctors pulling out due to massive
    > litigation, teachers yes they went out too, where the heck is this perfect place
    > you are coming too.
    > Why on earth do people want to emmigrate with only half the facts, is the Uk so sad
    > Thank you to the many that have found my posts useful, you will probably make it
    > here because you are being realistic not desperately hoping for something that does
    > not exist.
    > Why dont people stop arguing and accept that like anywhere, there is some good
    > people are saying.
    > Good luck to you all and lets hope that this site can become a useful information
    > --

Old Aug 29th 2002, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again PB.

Best regards.

Well said Alan,

I am a new member to this forum and have never been so grateful for such like minded people who have a source of information, good or BAD, that can help us live out our dream!

We, as a family, have thought this thing through very carefully. Will we - won't we, what if senarios. It is our choice to up sticks and move. It is our choice to try a live a little before we end up six foot under saying what if!

We appreciate good and bad views of Oz but what we don't like is the personal hatered that PB seems to have of a country that quite frankly if he doesn't like why doesn't he leave.

It is good to hear someone putting things into perspective. We appeciate your comments and would probably appreciate PB's comments as well if he rememered that it's our choice, no-one is forcing us to go. Let's live a little cause life's too short.

Ginny
Old Aug 29th 2002, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Do people want an informative website?

Dear James

Where in the North do you live? We are just south of Madchester?

I am not going to miss:

1. Never being able to plan a weekend as invariably the weather lets you down. I dont know about anyone else but we tend to plan the things the morning we do them e.g. crikey it's sunny let's do something! The other weekend we managed 3 bbq's!!!
2. Earning a good wage but always being skint- weekly shopping- £100, nursery per month £500 (for 1 child) so you see what i am getting at.
3. Having to drive for ever to reach a beach to then find either the tide is 3 miles out (Southport at the weekend!), it's full of people doing the same thing (ie corwded), and the water looks like it has an overflow from my toilet running into it.
4. Driving at any time on any road and getting stuck in a jam (for no apparent reason, with non existent roadworks!)

That is to name but a few.

Love
Nibbles
xxx

Originally posted by James West:
Thought it might be appropriate to mention here the reason's why we want to migrate
to Oz from the UK!

We have had so far this year 4 weeks of weather good enough to visit the sea side! 1
day when temperatures actually went above 27! But look on the positive side I earn
25,500 GBP (similar jobs seen advertised in Oz = 90,000 AUSD! I live in a three
bedroomed semi detached = (6 rooms in total) with a massive (larger than average)
20sq m garden, and would need to find an extra £70,000 = (Approx) = 210,000 AUSD to
live in a house that has 4 bedrooms with a dining room as well! (A whole extra 2
rooms!) and I live in the north of england where it is cheap!

Both 7 year old son and 11 year old daughter come into contact daily with drugs (They
just don't know it, we keep as much from them as possible) and a lot of teenage kids
are addicted to smack cocaine (Not there fault but I just don't like it).

By the way have you heard of the Soham murders? Been all over the news lately? Well
bet you didn't hear about the other missing presumed dead kids at the same time!

Sure everywhere has it's problems I'd just rather have them when I'm warm!

60,000,000 + ppl living in a really tiny little island (How big is victoria?)

Guess some people really don't know when they have it good! You should stop moaning
and enjoy the life you have! I know I certainly will when I get out there!

Best regards

Jim & Vikki

ps By the way temp is currently 20 degrees cloudy and rainy (What a summer best we
have had for a long time!) and this as good as it is likely to get.

pps Loads of schools not opening on time after summer hols due to teacher shortage as
reported on News 24 this morning.

Standards and regulations are being dropped in NHS and Police forces due to nobody
wanting to join.

If you think I have flamed you then I appollogise but you really should get out
and see what the rest of the world is like before you can really appreciate
what you have!

> you are coming too.
    > not exist.
    > people are saying.
    > --
Old Aug 29th 2002, 10:01 am
Rob

In <[email protected]> James West wrote:

> Thought it might be appropriate to mention here the reason's why we want to migrate
    > to Oz from the UK!
    > We have had so far this year 4 weeks of weather good enough to visit the sea side!

You should come over to sunny Wales :-)

Today's only the second day I can remember wearing long trousers since mid July. It's
brightening up now so the shorts will be back on this afternoon.

My garden is bone dry 'cos it hasn't rained properly for many weeks. When most of the
UK was getting drenched recently, we stayed dry.

On the down side, summer didn't start until mid July and it'll be a memory in a
couple of weeks. We'll then have another 8-9 months of crap weather to look
forward to.

I can't wait to reverse that ratio, with warmth and sun for 8-9 months and then a
short mild winter.

> By the way have you heard of the Soham murders? Been all over the news lately?
    > Well bet you didn't hear about the other missing presumed dead kids at the
    > same time!

There doesn't seem to be a limit to the number of "predators" out there. If you'd
watched the BBC2 3 part documentary on a few weeks back you'd know that they get
their kicks iby reading the gory details about other crimes in the tabloids. British
tabloids have a lot to answer for.

> pps Loads of schools not opening on time after summer hols due to teacher shortage
    > as reported on News 24 this morning.

Isn't that to do with the new requirement to have all school staff vetted for
criminal records before the start of term, rather than a huge lack of staff ?. We all
here know how slow it is to get police clearance in the UK.

Old Aug 29th 2002, 12:14 pm
Checkin' the world out.

nixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nice

Dotty

Grass is greener, rose tinted glasses etc works both ways. I'm sure there aren't thousands of aussies queueing up to migrate to Stoke-on-Trent, Bolton, Middlesborough, Rhyl..(no offence meant AT ALL to anyone there, and I'm in Stoke before you bicker). But I too would love to be able to afford to 'migrate' to leafy Surrey, only I'm not a stockbroker, PR consultant or pharmaceutical sales god. Not that I do bad at all, I'm a director of a graphics house, but any further south for us would mean a serious comparative drop in income. And don't think I'm on a downer altogether, I actually really like where we live, but I've seen something more appealing, something a little different. If we're going to have a life change we're going to have a big one, and I'd rather invest my efforts in Oz, rediscover myself, whether it works or not. If it fails, we tried. So what.

There seems to be a certain element talking about certain benefits of certain places...folks unhappy with career progress, not achieving enough (compared to Hong Kong or wherever) that are talking about migrating back to London or the South East. FIne. Do it. You belong there. If money's your thing, go chase it. I have no problem with that, the country needs it's economic output generating from somewhere...and it isn't around here. Some of us just want to leave our jaded, miserable, grey, decaying provincial towns in search of a little sunshine, a little positivity. It's really nice to live somewhere that your entire manufacturing heritage is being demolished to build yet another Tesco, Saindbury's, Safeway, it really is.

In our specific case, I'm getting married tomorrow, and most of my fiancée's family have gradually migrated down under over the past 25 years. And all of them have made a better life for themselves. And I'm talking quality of life NOT (just) standard of living.

Come over Dotty, please. You're welcome. In fact, you're wanted. You fit right in with our booming misery industry...there's a permanent seasonally affected disorder for so many. And those that aren't fed up are by and large wrapped up their own achievements. Just look at our own PM, no offense Mr Spin. Come and buy a condemned terrace in Middleport for £4k, enjoy. Come and sit in the traffic on the M6 for hours and hours to travel just a few miles. Come and wake up each morning Sept to April in the fog, drizzle, mist, cold, damp. England awaits. It's got a great future behind it.

Rant over, I've got a wedding to attend. Wish me luck.
Old Aug 29th 2002, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally posted by nixstuff:
I've got a wedding to attend. Wish me luck.
OMG....Good luck for the wedding!! BTW I agree with what you say but of course you do realise that according to some you are "a dreamer" for doing this hehehe....

I know I shouldn't even be on here as the removal men are moving stuff from around me as I type...just had to have 1 last peek before it goes Gareth's just said that they will have to prise my internet connection from my cold, dead fingers

BYEEEEEEE

love sophia xx
Old Aug 29th 2002, 1:01 pm
Checkin' the world out.

nixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nicenixstuff is just really nice

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sophia:

OMG....Good luck for the wedding!!

Thanks for that. By the way, I'm usually a happy sort, just under pressure to get all my work done afore the big day tomorrow. No damning intended.

Live and let live. England is great, Oz just might be. I wanna find out first hand. And that's that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.