Divorce

Old Apr 5th 2016, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

killerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud of
Default Divorce

I'm looking for a copy of, or an example of a document called a "Splitting Agreement", for the splitting of Super on divorce.
I see I can buy one on line for $97, but I'm not sure of the provenance of that particular source and my legal fees are high enough without adding another $97!!
If anyone is able to assist I'd be very grateful.
Cheers.
Derek
Old Apr 5th 2016, 10:43 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Divorce

Originally Posted by killerhales
I'm looking for a copy of, or an example of a document called a "Splitting Agreement", for the splitting of Super on divorce.
I see I can buy one on line for $97, but I'm not sure of the provenance of that particular source and my legal fees are high enough without adding another $97!!
If anyone is able to assist I'd be very grateful.
Cheers.
Derek
The family court website for your state should have all of the forms necessary on their website.

In WA we simply used the forms for division of assets (form 1 IIRC) and my divorce went through without a hitch.
Old Apr 6th 2016, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

killerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud ofkillerhales has much to be proud of

Thanks Dorothy. If I Google Family Court NSW I get Family Court of Australia which lists a lot of steps that seem to be required. I'll have a more detailed look tonight, I hope I can find something as simple as you did for WA. Thanks again. Derek
Old Apr 6th 2016, 9:40 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by killerhales
Thanks Dorothy. If I Google Family Court NSW I get Family Court of Australia which lists a lot of steps that seem to be required. I'll have a more detailed look tonight, I hope I can find something as simple as you did for WA. Thanks again. Derek
Good luck. My divorce certificate arrived in the mail yesterday so I guess I did something right.

And doing it myself was cheap! All it cost me was $900 for the application, $100 to get the papers served, a house, everything in it and half my super. Doing it on your own saves the lawyer's fees
Old Apr 7th 2016, 12:48 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Good luck. My divorce certificate arrived in the mail yesterday so I guess I did something right.

Congratulations?

S
Old Apr 7th 2016, 3:06 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Congratulations?

S
Thanks. Happily moved on from the ex. Justa tad bitter about the financial aspect.