Dishwashers.

Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:51 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dishwashers.

Originally Posted by avroncotton
We have had a Fisher & pykle Dishwasher inour rental and I'm not all that pleased with it! We are moving into our own place soon and will be on the market for one. Can anybody reccomend one that they have bought and are happy with.

Thanks

Tony
There is only one brand worthy

Miele

Once you have owned one thats it nothing else comes close.

Cutlery draw is the best
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:08 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Dishwashers.

Originally Posted by thebears

Miele

Cutlery draw is the best
Not very patriotic of you mate!!!

Buzzy
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:12 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Not very patriotic of you mate!!!

Buzzy
I know the Paykel family and still prefer my Miele - guess what they have in their house
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Exile
We have one of those and it has been very good so far. Only problem we had was the tablet type powder things we had from our last place don't fit in the powder holder thingy, so we're now using normal powder. Are there smaller tablets that you can use?
Yeah I was tempted to snap those little lugs off but it's not ours, so we're using powder now.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

avroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really nice

Originally Posted by Exile
We have one of those and it has been very good so far. Only problem we had was the tablet type powder things we had from our last place don't fit in the powder holder thingy, so we're now using normal powder. Are there smaller tablets that you can use?
I never use the compartment: I just throw the tablet in the bottom of the dishwasher!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Exile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond repute

I never use the compartment: I just throw the tablet in the bottom of the dishwasher!
I thought about that but I think I read that you weren't supposed to, and I am a good, obedient boy. That works okay, I take it?
Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:09 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

I could very well be wrong but think the whole point of the trap door is the tablet or powder is released at the right time.

Where's that Neil, he'll know how it all works?
Old Aug 18th 2006, 9:10 am
Just Joined

Neil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really nice

Hi Again

The detergent compartment opens at the begining of the main wash cycle - if you put the tablet in the bottom of the machine at the begining of the cycle then the machine may do a cold pre-rinse first and the detergent could be wasted

Dishdrawers (Fisher & Paykel)are designed to use powder only that is why the pegs are there to stop you using tablets

Regards
Neil
Old Aug 18th 2006, 9:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Neil&Jackie
Hi Again

The detergent compartment opens at the begining of the main wash cycle - if you put the tablet in the bottom of the machine at the begining of the cycle then the machine may do a cold pre-rinse first and the detergent could be wasted

Dishdrawers (Fisher & Paykel)are designed to use powder only that is why the pegs are there to stop you using tablets

Regards
Neil
Ta da! ... I knew there was a reason for the door! ...
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Hi
i have a seimens and was considering bringing it with me will it work the same over there
Regards
Vanessa
Old Aug 19th 2006, 11:47 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears

Miele

Cutlery draw is the best
Precisely!