Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

I feel that naffed off I have just asked my other half to go to the chinese. He said he has no money so no. Bless! His way of helping.
Lace lol Have one of these instead!
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Dieter's for OZ

Oh god it is getting worse Girls. I have just had Weight Watche bread with Weigth Watcher jam instead of a chinese!!!!!
I have finally cracked!
Lace :0
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:06 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Oh god it is getting worse Girls. I have just had Weight Watche bread with Weigth Watcher jam instead of a chinese!!!!!
I have finally cracked!
Lace :0
Now take it easy, breath deeply, put the knife back in the drawer, and smile. Poor girl feel for you, try soya sauce on bread that might help
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Jesus your trying to kill me arn't you halfling,
that sounds rank! lol
I have eaten them now and they were yummy, not as good as Chicken and Mushroom from the chinese and I can tell you guys the Weight Watcher leader told me today that the whole carton of CHIcken and Mushroom, Wait for it!Is only 3 points! For the whole carton. That means a half a bag of chips and chicken and Mushroom are only 10 points. Don't for get to dave that for the week end oh yes!
Lace lol
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Had weigh in 2nite. Everyone annoyed with me as I lost 3lbs despite my shakeaway weekend. Have to admit that I had a couple of bad days but the rest I was really motivated.Just shows that you can have the odd blip and still lose although it may pile on next week !!

Know what you mean about not checking points/cals etc. I've been eating couscous at work and only counting it as one portion when it's actually two - I finally got around to reading the small print !!

On the plus side, my m8 has just had her medical for Oz and both her and her husband are overweight but they got an A so there's hope for me yet !
Old Mar 10th 2005, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

ohippy what a fantastic start to you week.
Keep up the good work, write it down and use all your points.
Good on ya petal
Lace
Old Mar 10th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by ohippy
On the plus side, my m8 has just had her medical for Oz and both her and her husband are overweight but they got an A so there's hope for me yet !
Cheeky question...

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much overweight were they? A little/medium/lot???

Cheers

Gav
Old Mar 10th 2005, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Where who? Gav!
How much over weight where who? I am obese according to the charts but I haven't seen 8 stone since I came out of my mother and then I would question it. If I was 8 stone something I would look positivly dead!
I look good at around 11 stone and I can get away with 12 for the BMI.
I should be healthy, it has just taken me years to know it and get my head into gear, and my arse!
My hubby loves me, so do all my family the only one who doesn't very much is me and i'm doing something about that. I will get my family to Australia if it kills me. You live, you die! It all depends on what beach your sitting on at the time.
cheers
Lace
Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Where who? Gav!
How much over weight where who? I am obese according to the charts but I haven't seen 8 stone since I came out of my mother and then I would question it. If I was 8 stone something I would look positivly dead!
I look good at around 11 stone and I can get away with 12 for the BMI.
I should be healthy, it has just taken me years to know it and get my head into gear, and my arse!
My hubby loves me, so do all my family the only one who doesn't very much is me and i'm doing something about that. I will get my family to Australia if it kills me. You live, you die! It all depends on what beach your sitting on at the time.
cheers
Lace
Hey Lace

I was referring to "ohippy's" comments below... According to the BMI chart I'm obese as well. However, last year I passed a medical for a big Life Insurance policy and they didn't question it...

I was just curious to ohippy's friends and how much overweight they were when they went for the Oz Medical...

Gav

Originally Posted by ohippy
On the plus side, my m8 has just had her medical for Oz and both her and her husband are overweight but they got an A so there's hope for me yet!
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sos Gav,
very touchy, there are some dillions on the site that have to have a go and some of them are Australian. It is like we can't have an opinion or something. It is really getting on my nerves.
Have a drink on me
cheers
Lace
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sos Gav,
very touchy, there are some dillions on the site that have to have a go and some of them are Australian. It is like we can't have an opinion or something. It is really getting on my nerves.
Have a drink on me
cheers
Lace
No worries Lace,

Trust me, I know how touchy this subject can get!!!

drunk - cheers!

Gav
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You know it just seems that when you have grown up finaly you know what you are on the planet for and where you want to be. Unfortunatley by then you are fat, unhealthy and the points go down lol.
We'll get there soon
Lace
Old Mar 10th 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Cheeky question...

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much overweight were they? A little/medium/lot???

Cheers

Gav
I must admit - whilst they're good friends we don't share weights ! My friend has recently had a baby and is a fair bit overweight. Her husband is too but the dr didn't say anything to her and just asked him if he could do exercise without getting out of breath.Apparently he was a very lovely doctor, just said that they are only interested in anything which may cost the Oz money in the future on their health service. Put it this way - if they got in weight wise, so will I and I'm three stone overweight
Old Mar 10th 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy what a fantastic start to you week.
Keep up the good work, write it down and use all your points.
Good on ya petal
Lace
Thanks Lacey - 18 pounds gone now. This week will be tough as I'm having my eyes lasered tomorrow so won't be exercising for a while. I also can't drive so will be stuck in with all the chocolate shouting EAT ME !!!

But then it's tough for us in different ways, we're all just united in our goals, determination and motivation.

Old Mar 10th 2005, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey ohippy think of that teddy of Mr Beans. The one that woke up on Christmas morning with eyes. You will have them tomorrow. New eyes! What a brave girl you are and just think the wait will be worth it when you really can see what losing 18lbs looks like for the first time.
good luck honey
love lace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.