Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 5th 2005, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

well ive read every single post on here and all i can say is "thank God i'm not alone!!!"

going to get a trampette thingy on monday and prob join WW but im not too sure about that because i have joined before and packed it in after few weeks!
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:19 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rooksie
well ive read every single post on here and all i can say is "thank God i'm not alone!!!"

going to get a trampette thingy on monday and prob join WW but im not too sure about that because i have joined before and packed it in after few weeks!
if you're motivated re join ww, i've been to ww's a few times and the time before i did lose 51 lbs. I did put back on around 30 lbs but i have since rejoined and have now lost 12 1/2 lbs, i tried to do it on my own but failed miserably. They have a new programme called switch, you can either follow the points system (full choice) or the no count where a lot of food is free, i'm following that one and to be honest i eat loads and am hardly hungry, although today i'm feeling constantly hungry, think it's down to feeling down and tired, but i'm not giving up i've just eaten loads of fruit and am going to start cooking the tea. Good luck with it
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandi248
if you're motivated re join ww, i've been to ww's a few times and the time before i did lose 51 lbs. I did put back on around 30 lbs but i have since rejoined and have now lost 12 1/2 lbs, i tried to do it on my own but failed miserably. They have a new programme called switch, you can either follow the points system (full choice) or the no count where a lot of food is free, i'm following that one and to be honest i eat loads and am hardly hungry, although today i'm feeling constantly hungry, think it's down to feeling down and tired, but i'm not giving up i've just eaten loads of fruit and am going to start cooking the tea. Good luck with it

i have been intrigued by the switch programme but thought about doing it from home "in secret". i have just ordered the ministry of sound dvd that bridiej has as it sounds great. im going to really try not to just listen to it as background music!!!
Old Mar 5th 2005, 7:08 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i have been intrigued by the switch programme but thought about doing it from home "in secret". i have just ordered the ministry of sound dvd that bridiej has as it sounds great. im going to really try not to just listen to it as background music!!!
Hi Rooksie,
I failed miserably on other points system but was also intrigued by the switch programme so I rejoined WW on Tuesday. So far so go, however I have been hungry a few times but I think that is because having done so many fad diets I don't actually know what or how much to eat any more. I'm sure it will get easier and once I've weighed in and realised that I haven't gained any weight I'll probably eat a little more. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 5th 2005, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Rooksie,
I failed miserably on other points system but was also intrigued by the switch programme so I rejoined WW on Tuesday. So far so go, however I have been hungry a few times but I think that is because having done so many fad diets I don't actually know what or how much to eat any more. I'm sure it will get easier and once I've weighed in and realised that I haven't gained any weight I'll probably eat a little more. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Hugs
Sarah
guess ill give it another whirl - what i got to lose (apart from a fiver a week and lots of lbs!!!)

Old Mar 6th 2005, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I had a bad day today - started with chocolate fudge for breakfast and went downhill from there - well it was Mother's day.

Back on diet tomorrow, just hope I can limit the damage ready for weigh-in on Wednesday !

Good luck to all those resisting temptation and keep posting your successes
Old Mar 9th 2005, 4:19 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,
Had my first weigh in last night, I didn't gain anything , but then I didn't lose anything either .
I think I can track down the cause, Starbucks coffee. Silly old me thought it would be ok to drink as it is made with milk. Wronnnnnngggggg. 3 points in a small cup and goodness knows how many in a large cup.... I had 3 large cups last week. Must try harder this week or I'll be sin bined.
Sarah
Old Mar 9th 2005, 4:38 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by teach
Hi everyone,
Had my first weigh in last night, I didn't gain anything , but then I didn't lose anything either .
I think I can track down the cause, Starbucks coffee. Silly old me thought it would be ok to drink as it is made with milk. Wronnnnnngggggg. 3 points in a small cup and goodness knows how many in a large cup.... I had 3 large cups last week. Must try harder this week or I'll be sin bined.
Sarah
Oh well, never mind at least you didn't gain, when i first started back at wws I was drinking the kenco cappacinos (unsweetened) I've got one of those calculators that works out the points, so just as an excerise i worked out the points per sachet..... 1 and a half points each!!! they are nice but not that nice! I ended up giving them to a colleague to drink instead, who happens to be a size 8 at least you'll now know for this week. Don't they do coffee with skimmed milk? skimmed milk is free on the "no count"
Don't think I will have done to well this week either. Have done no excerise what so ever and haven't counted my weekly points at all, I'll be happy if i've stayed the same tomorrow is D Day
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Good for you Teach at least you didn't put anything on. Mandi the things that you like the most always are there to P*** your day off in the points count. I have lost a pound this week girls adn that was really hard. Might not have a job yet though! So...... it looks as though I might have to go to Australia as a student!
No pressure then!
At least I didn't gain so I can cope with that, I will find out on Friday if I have a job or not. Keep the faith, eat your points, speak to you soon.
love Lace
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Dieter's for OZ

Ohippy hang in there honey you can do it. Think od the cause
love and hugs lace
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:43 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by lacey21
Good for you Teach at least you didn't put anything on. Mandi the things that you like the most always are there to P*** your day off in the points count. I have lost a pound this week girls adn that was really hard. Might not have a job yet though! So...... it looks as though I might have to go to Australia as a student!
No pressure then!
At least I didn't gain so I can cope with that, I will find out on Friday if I have a job or not. Keep the faith, eat your points, speak to you soon.
love Lace
Hiya Lace,
You'll get your job no worries.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Red face Re: Dieter's for OZ

It's not like that Sarah,
I wish it was. I already have the job but there was a misunderstanding over job roles and stuff nothing to do with me. I am the new one and have been made a scape goat so...... I am not going in tomorrow as I am genually (Can't spell) Ill but I am going in on Friday for the verdict. I am working with Hairdressers adn I can say that the job dosen't seem to have changd much. If you know what I mean. Sad but true!
Cheers honey
Lace
Old Mar 9th 2005, 6:24 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Lacey, hope that the job front works out for you. Sent you some karma for luck

did not get to ww this tuesday as I had the sickness bug, better now. On the positive side it might have helped me lose some weight.

stay with it teach, better luck next weigh in.

Have decided to measure myself all over. bust, hips, waist, knees, upper arms and thighs, as some time the inches lose does not always seem to correspond with the lbs lose. I thought if I take those to the docs aswell it will show the whole picture of my hopefully sucessful weight lose campaign.

Have also stuck beautiful ozzie beach picture on fridge and pantry cupboard in hope of reminding me not to open them

that first stone will soon be in the bag mandi, well done.

hope its a good week for everyone Halflinggirl

Last edited by halflinggirl2000; Mar 9th 2005 at 6:25 pm. Reason: cant spell
Old Mar 9th 2005, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Cheers for the Karma Halflinggirl.
good luck to you too and every one else I hope the bug works!!! LOL
Lace
Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:06 pm
nursey

Thanks halflingirl maybe not this week but it WILL be next week.

I really feel for you lace, I really hope they let you keep your job, maybe they'll give you a warning (whether or not it was your fault) or something, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

The trouble is everything that tastes good is always high in points, that's why I'm the size I am and have to go to ww!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.