Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:14 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Thanks halflingirl, have just been reading the book and a lot of it makes sense, was going to listen to the CD (through head phones) but have just received a phone call from the estate agent, we have a viewer tomorrow so need to do some cleaning and tidying up, but I'm not going to hold my breath as I went in to see them today to end our contract with them,as we have had only 2 viewings in 8 weeks! but have come away agreeing to have dual agents and lo and behold, in just over 2 hours we get a phone call from them with a viewer, call me cynical or skeptical but I don't believe them!!

Mandi x
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:29 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
Thanks halflingirl, have just been reading the book and a lot of it makes sense, was going to listen to the CD (through head phones) but have just received a phone call from the estate agent, we have a viewer tomorrow so need to do some cleaning and tidying up, but I'm not going to hold my breath as I went in to see them today to end our contract with them,as we have had only 2 viewings in 8 weeks! but have come away agreeing to have dual agents and lo and behold, in just over 2 hours we get a phone call from them with a viewer, call me cynical or skeptical but I don't believe them!!

Mandi x
kid on viewer!!!!!!! tell them to get lost,
Lynn
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:32 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
kid on viewer!!!!!!! tell them to get lost,
Lynn
might just do that Will probably be able to tell the minute they walk through the door
mandi
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Forgot medicals booked for the 24 May, have to see what agent can do about that as they are ment to be back on that date. But that gives me 6 weeks minus a day to do some drastic damage, so have chose the new mayo diet, will report on how I do, just in case someone else needs a quick solution aswell as the long term correct way to do it
Yes halflinggirl2000

I will jump back on the wagon with you, I have medicals booked for Monday 24th April, 12 days to go. If I can do half a stone I will be very pleased. Will try extra hard after last weekend's lapse.

Theresa
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:39 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

It does sound a bit suspicious! But you never know - this could be the one!
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by binbird
You should be alright for an extension on your medical deadline. My inlaws explained their circumstances that they couldn't get an earlier booking and were granted a further 49 days no questions asked.

Binbird
Thanks Binbird

That make me feel hopeful that we should get an extension, as it was the first appointment that we could get for the nearest to us and that was nottingham, lincoln to rural to have the right kind of doctors

Nicky
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to those with medicals coming up - hope the extra incentive works for you all. . . . .

Binbird
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah Nicky 24 May ok sticking with you girl!
Come on we can do this. My sister is going this month and I am so pleased for her. She has worked so hard to become a nurse for 8 years. She has finally got her wish. I hope everything works out for her but I want to be at least a 3 pounds lighter next week at her party so I can show her I am doing it. We can do it Nicki sent you some Karma.

mandi I have the Paul Mckenna tape and it is fab sends you to sleep on a high. Lovely to relax to.

Ladies!
Lace x
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Theresa isn't the 24th April on a Sunday honey!
just wanted to make sure yoou ahve the right day lol
love lace x
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lace - fab result. Studying must be good for you
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Theresa isn't the 24th April on a Sunday honey!
just wanted to make sure yoou ahve the right day lol
love lace x
Thanks for correcting me Lace, my apologies, it is Monday 25th April.

Theresa
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No studying sucks! I have just had all my work sent back so I have to re-think and do again.
Only 7 week till I finish though yipeee.

Sorry Threasa I can just see you standing outside on the Sunday with you snadwiches and a fire waiting for the doors to open lol lol.
love lace

Good luck easa!
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lacey21
No studying sucks! I have just had all my work sent back so I have to re-think and do again.
Only 7 week till I finish though yipeee.

Sorry Threasa I can just see you standing outside on the Sunday with you snadwiches and a fire waiting for the doors to open lol lol.
love lace

Good luck easa!
That's very imaginative of you, where did the fire come from?
Theresa
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:20 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by binbird
It does sound a bit suspicious! But you never know - this could be the one!
O er did you just see that flying pig
Well I shall certainly keep my fingers crossed and everything besides, you just never know, although the way the market's going I'm not going to hold my breath!!

Lace, have just took half an hour out and listened to Paul McKenna, I fell asleep! and I kept losing track as to where I was with the counting backwards! as I've said before I'm a bit of a skeptic and cynic (sp?) never used to be, naive used to be my middle name!! Been married to my husband to long beginning to sound like him
Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Guys again,
I am a bit off the wall today sorry Thresea. I am a design student and I know you must be excited at doing the meds. The last hurdle and all that. I am really excited for you. I am there already lol.

Mandi Evian is naive spelt backwards so it shows that you are flowing like water!

Never Naive always Evian!!!!
See I have lost it again!
lol
Lace x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.