Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:21 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi everyone,
Well what can I say, I have ditched Paul McKenna. With another 20lbs to lose I couldn't go on any longer. Even though I listened to his CD everyday, I struggled to visualise myself thin and felt very guilty about everything that passed my lips. His way of losing weight/being thin for the rest of your life was far too flexible for me. Having spent most of last year on Atkins I am now finding it very hard to make sensible food choices so decided to take the plunge and join weight watchers. I will let you know how I get on.
Thinking of you all.
Sarah
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Ok Girls adn Guys, I weighed in this morning and the verdict is I have lost 3 adn a half piunds this week. Which takes my total to 43 and a half pounds so far.
come on where's all the clapping and cheering. I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!
Hurray
Lace )
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:29 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
Ok Girls adn Guys, I weighed in this morning and the verdict is I have lost 3 adn a half piunds this week. Which takes my total to 43 and a half pounds so far.
Hurray
Lace )

Hiya Lace,
I'm clapping very loudly for you. That is fantastic, well done.
Big hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray
Lace )
well done you.....and i thought i'd done well loosing nearly 2 stone......how far to your target?....i've reached mine already but trying to keep it off.....had a handful of choccy biscuits and 2 bags of crisps today so i can feel the weight creeping ....good luck
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

I need to lose another 6 stone to be normal lol. I am going for it and I intend to be in Oz next year.
Hey Teach, Weight Watchers did it for me now I am sure it can do it for you.
Good luck Teach go Teach, Go Teach, Go Teach
love Lace
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:36 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hurray
Lace )
clap clap clap wolf whistle clap clap clap
WELL DONE YOU!!!! have sent you some karma as a well done. have lots........ water
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:36 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Lace!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

I need to lose another 6 stone to be normal lol. I am going for it and I intend to be in Oz next year.
Hey Teach, Weight Watchers did it for me now I am sure it can do it for you.
Good luck Teach go Teach, Go Teach, Go Teach
love Lace
and with that attitude the 6 stones will melt away....wow you must feel proud...i actually did the slimfast...or my version anyway.....but it's whatever works for each individual.......hope it won't take too long for you
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:33 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hurray
Lace )

Well done Lacey, that is a good start to loseing that second leg , sending you some karma

good luck tommorrow mandi248, sure you will have done well.

teach come and join us ww girls, many years ago 20 odd in fact I lost 5 stone, so I know it can be done and this ww seems easier to use, I like the fact that you can still eat the tasty curries/chillies ect that I crave when I am on a diet I just used to get fed up of the blandness, but now I can get my zingy taste hit, though I live in the sticks so can't easily get the take-aways which is a good thing.

Noticed that I am in the same boat as you Lacy. I need to lose over 6 stone to even be in sight of the bmi required and think that I only have about 4/5 months to do to, and if I follow the time line that some of the skilled sponsored visa applications about 2 weeks, god I am panicked.

One minute I am all fired up and I will be good and everybit is a bit nearer, and the rest of the time I feel 'is it even worth starting as I will never do it' That is what I am going to the hypno for, but yesterday I could have sworn that all I heard was him telling me that it is alright to be different and that you should find your own way. Not quite what I had in mind.

Sorry to rant on a bit but it felt better to admit it to people who could empathise, as other half says it will be no problem, I am fine, whilst I love him for thinking like that, I don't believe that it is the truth.

Halflinggirl2000
Old Mar 4th 2005, 6:54 am
Loving it in Bundy

Hi Halflinggirl,
Just been on weight watchers chat forum (registered on Monday) and people are not very friendly at all. They very rarely say hi and don't use names, I have also found that if you reply to someones question - they don't say thanks either. I reckon we should all go over and teach them some manners.
Big hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Go GO Go madi you can do it! Hey in the words of Elvis girls 'Thankyou very much'. I found that Half that they were all a but up tight on the weight watchers site. And Half you can do it! Cos I tell you what any weight loss is better than none at all. The more you can lose before you get on them scales is a good sign and if you keep your card and take it into the doctor they can see that you are not playing at getting to Australia but this is a life long thing. You can do it if I can anyone can.
Good luck guys love Lace X
Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula elliott
WE HAVE LOST OUR WEIGHT AND WE STILL HAVE A KEBAB EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. THATS OUR TREAT. REMEMBR A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU ENJOY DOES YOU GOOD.
LOVE PAULA
That's my problem - a little of what I enjoy tends to lead to a lot. I just can't stop nor say no. Still have lost 15 lbs this year, just need to make sure I keep going
Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done lacey - fab weight loss - got any inspiring words for someone who keeps falling off the wagon as it were ?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 2:31 pm
Loving it in Bundy

The more you can lose before you get on them scales is a good sign and if you keep your card and take it into the doctor they can see that you are not playing at getting to Australia but this is a life long thing.
Good luck guys love Lace X
Hiya Lace,
I totally agree with you on this one. Andrew did the same thing but with patches to quit the cigs. The doctor could see that he had been making a real effort so put this on his medical forms. Shame the little sod started to smoke again (after 8 weeks) after all meds and tests were done.
When I stepped on the scales I was a few lbs heavier than I thought I was and was so disappointed, the doctor was brill. He'd already knocked off 2lb as I was fully clothed but then knocked off another 2 because I was so upset. That then put me bang on a healthy weight. Hope this helps keep moral up.
Big Hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 5th 2005, 3:17 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, well my weigh in went well, I lost 1 and a half pounds, that's now 12 and a half lost, almost a stone although i seem to have lost it this weekend, feeling really down and just want to eat!!! and hopefully i will pick up soon.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.