Dieter's for OZ

Old Feb 17th 2005, 6:34 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

HMM have to say Im trying to lose weight for when hubby gets home in April - bought one of those ab belts and found myself wearing it whilst sitting on the sofa watching tv eating a bar of chocolate
Old Feb 17th 2005, 7:39 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandi248
Good luck, I'm sure you'll do it. The new no count diet with weight watchers is great cos you can eat quite a lot and not feel hungry, i've been following it for 4 weeks now (weigh in tonight) and up to the 3 week mark I've lost 9 1/2 lbs and to be honest I've not felt that deprived, also having the impending medicals help! if i can give one tip it would be excerise! even walking more helps and less of the . wine is one of my weakness oh and chocolate, but i've managed to stay away from the chocolate it's the wine that proving harder!
Another 1lb off, a little disappointed but 10 1/2 lbs all toghether so can't complain and I did have fish and chips twice in one week, oh and a chinese take away, so actually 1lb was pretty good will try harder next week going to go and have a well deserved glass or 2
Old Feb 18th 2005, 7:04 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hey again you guys,
excersie vids are a no no for me. I just lookk at them whilst eating chips!!!! lol. The worst thing for me is chips and wine, together pref.
Keep up the good work girls and guys, weight in next Wed will keep you posted
eat but don't cheat!!
Lace

Hiya Lace
Just bought Paul McKenna's Book and CD. He assures the reader that they can eat and drink what they like and still lose weight. You read the book then listen to CD everyday, won't know how I'm doing until I am allowed to weigh in 2 weeks time. I will let you know how I get on.
Sarah
Old Feb 18th 2005, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
HMM have to say Im trying to lose weight for when hubby gets home in April - bought one of those ab belts and found myself wearing it whilst sitting on the sofa watching tv eating a bar of chocolate
Have you found the belt to make much difference? From what I've read about them I was under the impression that they don't actually help lose weight. They may provide some slight toning to the abdominal muscles however if one has a bit of a belly then it won't make a visible difference.

It's funny how the people in the adverts for these things are all super fit men and women who don't need to use them (unless they are wanting you to believe that just using the ab-belts will make you look like that!!! )

It would be great if there was some magic pill however I think there are no short cuts to losing weight, you need to burn more calories than you consume which means eating less, burning more.

Now repeat after me... "One, Two, Step!, One, Two, Three, Four and Switch...!"

Alex
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:21 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
My wife bought one of them about a year ago. It's in the car boot pile.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well doen Mandi,
now sit down and have a beer, I am.
Salou
Lace
Old Feb 18th 2005, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sara,
that didn't work for me, I have already got it, do you have to listen to it though? Oh thats my mistake. I feel asleep on the first side of the tape lol. Let me know how you get on
Lace
Old Feb 18th 2005, 6:19 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I went to see a hypnotherapist, infact i saw 2!! never worked for me and it cost a small fortune, wish i'd used it on a personnel trainer at least you can't eat and excerise at the same time!!
Old Feb 18th 2005, 6:54 pm
nursey

Oh well doen Mandi,
now sit down and have a beer, I am.
Salou
Lace
I did and more than one ended up with a hangover this morning, and it was a very long day at work too! just hope i haven't put the pound back on :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:50 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sara,
that didn't work for me, I have already got it, do you have to listen to it though? Oh thats my mistake. I feel asleep on the first side of the tape lol. Let me know how you get on
Lace

Hiya Lace,
Yup I fell asleep too but he says that's ok your subconscious part will take it all in. I do feel totally energised when I wake up like he says I will so hopefully that is a good sign. Have a spare 30 mins so am off to have a listen now, I'll keep you updated.
Sarah
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:58 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandi248
I went to see a hypnotherapist, infact i saw 2!! never worked for me and it cost a small fortune, wish i'd used it on a personnel trainer at least you can't eat and excerise at the same time!!
Hi Mandi, how long did you give it before you kicked them into touch. I pay £35 a session for mine, has anyone priced a personal trainer, intrigueing thought.

Lace and mandi the exercise videos have arrived sat down to tea and watched the first one through, proberbly not the best start , but will make a start on the salsa one on monday when kids go back to school.

This week seems to be taking forever, need tuesday to be here to get my ww books, have been being careful this week, remembering what to eat almost from the last time I went to ww.

Halflinggirl
Old Feb 19th 2005, 5:46 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hi Mandi, how long did you give it before you kicked them into touch. I pay £35 a session for mine, has anyone priced a personal trainer, intrigueing thought.

Lace and mandi the exercise videos have arrived sat down to tea and watched the first one through, proberbly not the best start , but will make a start on the salsa one on monday when kids go back to school.

This week seems to be taking forever, need tuesday to be here to get my ww books, have been being careful this week, remembering what to eat almost from the last time I went to ww.

Halflinggirl
The 1st one I saw 3 times!! it did work for the 1st week but then i am always good for the 1st week when i start a diet! the second 1 cost £40 but i did think she was better and i was there 2 hours and she gave me a CD to listen to. At the end of the day it's will power and it's up to you to do it, the incentive of the medical is working for me have also just got back from the gym!
You are supposed to watch excerise videos for the 1st time so you know what to expect when you get down to do it.
You will be surprised with the new "switch" programme from ww, they now have a "no Count" programme (trying to be careful not to use the word "diet") I have been following that one and you can eat loads and it's certainly working for me

Going back to personal trainers, when i was a member of a different club the cost of a trainer for half an hour was around £20-£25, i had 3 sessions when i 1st joined them for £20 and i must admit they do work you hard but they do push you more to what you think you are capable of, if i could afford one i'd certainly use one.
Good luck with the videos and the ww books, let us know how you get on
Old Feb 19th 2005, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well done Halfling keep up the good work with the videos and if you can do then then you are better than I am. Mandi you must be rich! I looked at a personal trainer but that is all I did. They wanted £30.00 for an hour 3 times a week. Yeah right> For that I can train myself although tonight I had some Weight Watcher chips and you know how it says 100gramms. Well I put them in the oven and then my other half said "oh I don't want any". MMMMSwearswearswearCursecurse. so I had to eat them. I have had to leave my wine in the fridge now and drink tea tonight. Saturday night and I am drinking Tea boooo hooooo.
Keep it going girls ha ha
Lace
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 9:50 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hi everyone joined ww this morning. Have got my books now need to sit down and get my head round them. Did first section of my salsa video, couldn't stop lauging , couldn't get my wiggles right seemed to wiggle when I should be waggling. Well I moved around alot, so it must count for something. How have you all got on this week, if you are in the uk you should have been out playing in the snow and using up lots of calories

Halflinggirl
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:19 am
nursey

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hi everyone joined ww this morning. Have got my books now need to sit down and get my head round them. Did first section of my salsa video, couldn't stop lauging , couldn't get my wiggles right seemed to wiggle when I should be waggling. Well I moved around alot, so it must count for something. How have you all got on this week, if you are in the uk you should have been out playing in the snow and using up lots of calories

Halflinggirl
Well done I'm sure the wiggles count for something!! I haven't got snow here I wish we did as it may be the last time I see any for a long time.
Well my week hasn't been too bad Sunday was my worst day, I worked a 16 hour day (I'm an on-call theatre Nurse) and I couldn't stop eating (when I had the time!) I was eating all the free food on the "no count" but I still can't help feeling that I was eating too much, although I do deserve a pat on the back one of the doctors on Tuesday bought buns, I asked for a banana, then we had a rep come in and he brought cream cakes, donuts, chocolate eclairs and strawberries, I had the strawberries wasn't I good! bloody medicals!! I would've had one if it hadn't been for those. shame there isn't a smilie with a halo.
Weigh in tomorrow so we shall see if saying no to the cakes has made a difference.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.