Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:04 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi guys,
welcome all the new ones. I haven't read the previous posts yet and this is why! I have lost my job!
I walked out and told her to stick it where the sun don't shine. So no SOL job now. Drank lots of wine last night, I have the biggest baddest headache ever and............................................... .........
Boo Hoo
anyone to cheer me up would be most appreciated
love Lace
Hiya Lace,
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. If she was driving you up the wall you did the right thing as I'm sure they don't allow newly sentenced murders into Oz. Keep you chin up Lace, something else will come along.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 18th 2005, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hippy are you a teacher, cos I have just asked this question to a migration agent. I have teaching assistant quals and I could get a job doing this no problem. I have looked on the SOL list but it just skirts around the fact.
drop us a line honey, may have another job in the bag already
lol
Lace
No, I'm not a teacher and can honestly say I'm glad I'm not !! My daughter (year 4) has a number of particularly challenging boys in her class who could do with a good clip round the ear and I would only be too willing to help out with this ! They've seen off one supply teacher this week who now refuses to ever teach them again and at the end of every year, the teacher who is due to get them the next year resigns !!

Anyway, I digress, any news on this bag job ?

Btw - my diet is blown. Have just eaten one whole big Easter egg, but it was yummy

Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:22 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hi lace,

sorry to hear your news, but hope it felt good! and you don't need negative stress, apparently there is a difference, the stress of finding a new job is more benefical than the bad stress of staying somewhere not right for you. (makes sence to me) So good luck with your hunting

take care Nicky
Old Mar 18th 2005, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Awww cheers guys,
your an inspiration to us all. Well sod that, I have rang up a mate and may have found another job. It's a liasion officer (And if I could just spell it, it would be ok). I can do the job and it is on the sol. Under Business professionals no-one wants to know about and no-ones gives a damn!
I have eated 3 bags of crips and feel great. Mmmm wonder how much weight I will lose this week? No! Really guys I am gunna be good from now on and your all going to do the same no easter eggs now! Well, not many.
speak soon, wish me luck I'm gunna need it and your right it was fantastic to tell the B**** where to get off.
yipeeeee
Lace )
Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:05 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear about your job lace, maybe with this new job you may very well realise it's the best thing you did, cos this new job could be much much better and then if you're happy in your work you won't feel the need to eat easter eggs and numerous packets of crisps
Good luck with it, will it affect your application for Oz?
Keep trying to send you karma but it keeps telling me I have to spread it around before giving it to you again! well I keep spreading it around and it still says the same thing! I'll just have to send you lots of love and hugs for now mandi xxx
Old Mar 19th 2005, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Awww cheers mandi,
it will affect my application to Oz and the woman knew this. However I am trying really hard to find another job, If I don't I am going to go over a s a student. More money needed but at least I will be studying in the sun lol,
now be a good girl today, I know it is nice outside but no wine or anything.
Love Lace (Thanks for the hugs and stuff I need them) x
Old Mar 19th 2005, 7:49 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Not doing too badly - lunch was a salad pitta and then had a roast today instead of the traditional Sunday roast as we are out for the day supporting hubby run a half marathon in Bath as part of his London Marathon training. I can hear you all say, too nice a day to have been chained to the cooker, but it was hubby doing the cooking and not me! I went out for the day with a friend and therefore have managed very easily not to eat between meals!

Busy day out and about tomorrow so I plan to take loads of fruit and munch on that to keep me going. The kids will no doubt drag me into a McDonalds while we are waiting for the reappearance of "Daddy" and I can happily sit and watch them eat that cr*p without feeling that I am missing out on anything exciting!

Keep up the good work you lot. Still up for that weigh in on Monday Lynn?!

Binbird

Last edited by binbird; Mar 19th 2005 at 8:06 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2005, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well done Lynn,
good luck to your other half and good luck to you too,
thinking of ya
lace )
Old Mar 19th 2005, 8:05 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lynn,
good luck to your other half and good luck to you too,
thinking of ya
lace )
You talking to me?! Binbird here!

Ok - I know it's a Saturday night and you're still celebrating your escape from dragon woman!

Happy dieting! (If that is possible!)

Binbird
Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol Binbird,
I am upstairs out of the way and my other half won't let me near the kitchen. I have done ok so far though need to go to bed now though so I can't see food!
night night
Lace X
Old Mar 20th 2005, 6:42 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Morning Lace!

Did you dream of food? LOL

Binbird
Old Mar 20th 2005, 9:47 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup Binbird Still up for that weigh in tomorrow - I managed to stick to my points and had no lunch yesterday so I could have 3 glasses of wine and a packet of crisps with my best friend when she came round last night. Trouble was I felt really drunk when I went to bed at midnight - must of been the lack of food in my stomach!!!!! What a dry mouth I woke up with this morning as well - I think I might of had 1 extra sneaky glass of wine but it only made me 0.5 point over my allowance so will just have 1 less point today to be safe.

I'm hoping to have lost at least 4 pounds in my 1st week but sometimes wine makes me bloated - will drink lots of water today to try and flush my system out.

Tip: If you are hungry and want something sweet have a rowntree's low sugar ready jelly in pot - in weight watchers they are 0 points so you can eat them to your hearts content!!!!!

Going to be very good today - so determined to keep at this diet as I can imagine myself in a bikini and mini skirts in Brisbane!!!

Keep it up everyone!
Lynn
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Bin bird I always dream of food! Good morning guys,
I have the mother up today and the brother and sister in law I am going to be good cos they will all beat me up if I am not.
Right guys all be good time to look on the sol and find out what job I can get lol
see ya later
Love lace have a good day yall
x
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:53 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

How's everyones weekend gone? were you all good or naughty?
I wasn't too bad, maybe had a few extra glasses of wine, but we've all got to have some vices I did buy 3 easter eggs and they are still wrapped in their foils and in the boxes!! I was also offered an opened box of milk tray but I didn't succume (aren't I good?! might have been a different story if it had been galaxy!).
Hope you're all doing well and getting nearer your goals.
By the way my parcel finally made it to Winchester, was a little worried for a while but at least it got there! I will also receive a refund from Royal Mail, that should buy another easter egg!
Mandi x
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Well since getting my meds request on 11 Feb (7 months before I expected it ) I have been excercising and dieting religiously. I walked 8 miles yesterday and swam ½ mile, ate 1200 cals. I do 1 hrs vigorous excercise every day and eat a very controlled balanced diet (<1500 cals per day).

Not once have I broken the regime My big worry was that although I am fairly fit (BP 185/20, Cholestoral 4.5, Neg Urine Sugar, no heart probs, fully mobile etc) my BMI is, and still is over 40. I looks now that despite the hard work, with only 3 weeks to go I still have around 1½ stone to shed which aint possible to get under 40 in time. I will stick with it but it seems like I am fighting a losing battle (as far as the meds are concerned) I have been reducing my weight for a few months now slowly and sustainably because I need to!

Everything else is now in place including the bond, and I am preparing myself for an inevitable refusal.

Last edited by Rabc; Mar 21st 2005 at 12:12 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.