Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by teach
Good on you Shirley. I put out my exercise clothes every evening so that they prompt me.
Don't blame you for having sunbeds as I don't think we are going to get any summer just yet. Also if you are brown it makes you look slimmer, or so I'm told. Better get on beds myself, lol.

Have been given mountains of pre inspection paperwork to do at school. Not a happy bunny, it would have made more sense to get someone to have a go at in my absence in case I didn't get back before September. But there you go, that's how they work in that school.

Hopefully I'll have a good weigh in this week as I definitely look slimmer, well at least that's what others have been telling me. I'll be gutted now if I gain, lol.

Hope you all had a good day,
Hugs
Sarah

Never mind Sarah, it's not for much longer. You are nearly there, just think of your new life which gets closer every day.

How are you doing on your diet, by the way. Did you come off the Mayo or GI diet? What are you doing at the moment, did you finish with Ediets?

Theresa
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

It's been so quiet on here lately, is everybody okay?

Theresa
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:11 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't got as much time to spend on here as I have had of late - too much planning to do!

But here I am now - dutifully posting my weekly weigh in - 9 stone dead so that is a one pound loss on last week but we all know that this is because of the run yesterday - I'm sure I'll be back on my plateau again next week!

Still feeling drained from the exertions of yesterday so off for a nice long soak now and then bed!

Night all!

Binbird
Old Jun 7th 2005, 4:10 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Never mind Sarah, it's not for much longer. You are nearly there, just think of your new life which gets closer every day.

How are you doing on your diet, by the way. Did you come off the Mayo or GI diet? What are you doing at the moment, did you finish with Ediets?

Theresa
Hi Theresa,
Yup like you say, not much longer. Each day is another step closer to my new life.
I ditched e-diets and the Mayo diet and am now following Rick Gallops GI Diet. Only on the basics at the moment as it was printed in a magazine, just waiting for my book to arrive and I will be at it full steam ahead.
Still getting up at 6 and doing my exercises, they are really paying off. Even if I haven't lost any weight (will find out tomorrow) I look so much slimmer.
Hope you are well.
Sarah
Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:21 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, where did everybody go today?

I've been playing with horses this morning and this afternoon I have been ploughing my way through a pile of ironing! The house is nearly back to what it was before I had my weekend away!!!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day (I know I will have put a bit on, but that's ok) and after weigh in I am off to the gym. Bag is already packed and ready to go.

I have had to print off a new Form 47SK to fill in, as when I got to question L there was no option for me to have correspondence sent to me! As I went in to the office in Perth at New Year and paid for it I was a little fed up. Even more fed up as I had filled in 90% of it. Aaaaagh. Apparently they amended it shortly after issuing it. Never mind, it should just be a case of copying the info from one form to the other.

Hope everyone has had a good day

Have fun tomorrow.

Shirley
Old Jun 8th 2005, 11:24 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning, is there anyone out there?

Oh well, I made it to the gym and this time I know I have been! I went and got weighed first, and it was just a I thought, I have gained a couple (2) of lbs. But at least I knew it would happen, and the weekend was worth it.

Is everyone ok?

Shirley
Old Jun 8th 2005, 11:45 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Good morning, is there anyone out there?

Oh well, I made it to the gym and this time I know I have been! I went and got weighed first, and it was just a I thought, I have gained a couple (2) of lbs. But at least I knew it would happen, and the weekend was worth it.

Is everyone ok?

Shirley
Hi Shirley - i'm fine today - back on track with my diet. I get weighed in again Thurs night - Mon/Tue I was at university on a course and went over my check allowance both days - so expecting to of put on weight this week - would be really happy just to stay the same weight this week as i'm back on track today and will be for the rest of the week - its only one week - plenty to go before 31st october when we fly out!

Never mind about your 2lbs - you enjoyed yourself and thats the main thing.

Lynn
Old Jun 8th 2005, 11:54 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

Don't know what happened to me yesterday - a whole day without posting once on here! Sitting at the computer now though, munching on some houmus, pitta bread, raw carrot, peppers and tomates for my lunch. Refuelling after running the toddler group this morning - I am covered in paint as usual!

Well done Shirley at keeping our thread near the top! You deserved your treat at the weekend so forget about the two pounds - there's always next week! And Lynn if you stick to your guns today and tomorrow I don't reckon you will gain this week. Good luck though!

Lots of chores (including ironing - yuk!) to get through so catch you all later.

Binbird
Old Jun 8th 2005, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone

Guess what, forgot to weigh myself this morning. Must admit I would prefer to change my weigh-in day to Friday. I used to do it on a Friday before and actually prefer it. It works better for me because I can be a bit more relaxed on weekend and then use the week to repair the damage.

Well stress from last week re work has sort of gone. We are now arranging talks with the lease-holder to see how he feels about us selling the business. If there is no problem we shall reduce the price to make a quick sale. If there is a problem we shall give him a couple of months notice and close down. Lots on our plate!

On top of that, we should hopefully receive visa grant anyday now. Things have slowed up a little lately because of pre-Julyers. However it seems to be picking up again.

Binbird and Ohippy, maybe see you soon at the Bristol area meet-up. Hope we can all arrange a convenient date.

Bye for now, Theresa
Old Jun 8th 2005, 1:09 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

Weighed myself this morning for the first time in about 3 weeks I think, have lost 3lbs, mainly due to being down about my cat dying I think and loss of appetite.

Still, a step in the right direction at least!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 2:07 pm
Where I want to be

Good to see you are all out there, for a while I thought I was talking to myself, which as it happens I do at home all the time!!!

I have been sat in my (very small) back garden getting some sun, bit naughty really but I want to look brown for the wedding.

My bunny's lump is getting large rather fast for my liking, so the vet's thought of him reaching the end of the summer may be a bit ambitious. Poor little soul, when he hops round the garden it nearly touches the ground. Still, he is eating and drinking ok, and it hasn't slowed him down at all yet.

Oh well, kids are due in shortly, just time for a quiet cuppa before the mayhem!

Have a good day all.

Shirley
Old Jun 8th 2005, 3:08 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Hi Shirley

My trio of mayhem have arrived home! The older two went on a school trip to a local wildlife park today and were tired and at each others throats - nice! (not) I let them have 10 minutes of television to recharge their batteries and to give them some respite from the sun but they were bickering over which channel to watch within minutes so off went the tv. Was never a problem in my day - only a choice of 2 channels for after school viewing but with sky the choice is vast. Bring back the good old days!!

With no television to watch, daughter no. 2 decided it was too hot to play indoors and has carried a big box of playmobil (horse stables, chalet holiday home etc) out to the garden and is amusing daughter no. 3 in a cool shady spot. It's like a premonition of life in Australia lol! Daughter no. 1 is on the swings and studying spiders in webs (from a safe distance!)

But back to reality! Better get on with their tea! (And never did get the ironing done - the garden called me to go and sit in the sun!!!)

Binbird
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:33 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Good to see you are all out there, for a while I thought I was talking to myself, which as it happens I do at home all the time!!!

I have been sat in my (very small) back garden getting some sun, bit naughty really but I want to look brown for the wedding.

My bunny's lump is getting large rather fast for my liking, so the vet's thought of him reaching the end of the summer may be a bit ambitious. Poor little soul, when he hops round the garden it nearly touches the ground. Still, he is eating and drinking ok, and it hasn't slowed him down at all yet.

Oh well, kids are due in shortly, just time for a quiet cuppa before the mayhem!

Have a good day all.

Shirley
Shirley is it a buck rabbit (a boy!)? My dwarf lop rabbit Alvin developed a testicular tumour a few years ago - the vet said the same thing...as long as he was happy etc. etc. - he lived for another few months then it started really affecting him - he couldn't clean himself etc. and he went off his food - eventually we felt it kinder to put him down. Just make sure that he is eating his food happily and check he dosen't appear to be in pain with it. You might also have to clean his underside so it dosen't get dirty if the lump gets in the way. I was so upset when my bunny was put down - i cried for days and couldn't go to the vets with my mum because I was so upset.
You have my sympathy - hope he is OK
Lynn
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:33 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Well I don't know what happened as I sent a message early this morning (before 7) but somehow it's not on here....

Ilost 2lbs

Hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:44 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hi everyone

Weighed myself this morning for the first time in about 3 weeks I think, have lost 3lbs, mainly due to being down about my cat dying I think and loss of appetite.

Still, a step in the right direction at least!
Oh Bridiej, cyber hugs for you.
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.