Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Well done Binbird.

Theresa
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Heather,
Yes prices were a bit steep. I paid £2.50 for my pastie as it was cheese and onion, Andrew's was same price but double the size as it had meat and stuff in it. Glad mine was smaller though as I'd have forced other down and felt sick. We also did some cheese tasting, which was good. We also stayed all day last year but then it was boiling hot. We did manage to see everything we wanted before heavens opened, but as has been the case in the last few months we just weren't that interested. We have reached the point where we just want to leave the uk and get our new lives started. Hopefully not much longer.

Binbird, good luck with the run tomorrow. Holiday sounds fab. We still haven't decided whether we fly straight there or do a stop along the way.

Hope you are all well.
Sarah
I can understand that - we're still too far away but we are going out to places because 'this will be the last time'. Hence why hubby took the day off for the show !! Today we went to Cadbury Garden Centre and I saw a gorgeous set of outdoor furniture - add that to the photos, new carpet, dishwasher, tumble dryer and new front door I want, I need a lottery win sharpish !
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by ohippy
I can understand that - we're still too far away but we are going out to places because 'this will be the last time'. Hence why hubby took the day off for the show !! Today we went to Cadbury Garden Centre and I saw a gorgeous set of outdoor furniture - add that to the photos, new carpet, dishwasher, tumble dryer and new front door I want, I need a lottery win sharpish !

You could have popped into my place for a cuppa, we live couple of minutes down that road.

The trouble with living near to Cadbury is I see too many things that I want. Also since they have extended it, it could take nearly all day to see everything!

Theresa
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:27 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Binbird, you are amazing.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:37 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all

Well done to Binbird - 10kms is no mean feat! So what if you did 3 mins over the hour, you finished it in a bloody good time - I would still be running round LOL.

Hope you have all had a good weekend! Mine has been fabulous and I am so chilled out. I have been away for my mate's hen weekend to Ardencote Spa.

I had an Ocean wrap detoxyfying treatment yesterday, which was fabulous and my skin feels really good even now. But after detoxing I went and drank champagne and eat some really gorgeous but really rich food! Oh well, its not as if I do it every week, and I really enjoyed it. I had a flotation treatment this morning before we left followed by another dip in the outdoor spa, and I came home feeling really mellow. I wonder how long it will be before oe of the kids winds me up? Oh well, they are back at school tomorrow!

I don't think they missed me though, I walked in and they didn't even look up from the film they were watching! The oldest didn't come downstairs for another hour!

Got my own back though, made hubby take me out to look at new sofas, the cats have ruined ours and it looks awful. I made him walk round at least 8 shops, not bad for an hour eh. We live very near Milton Keynes where they have lots of retail parks so we didn't have to walk too far really.

Didn't find one we really liked though, oh dear what a shame we will have to keep looking!

After the excessess of this weekend I am determined to get back into a routine of getting to the gym 3 times a week. Especially after one of the girls that went had a baby about 8 weeks ago, and she is already back into her normal clothes, (about a size 10/12), she is a copper though so she is fit.

Better go and catch up with other stuff now.

Have a good evening all

Shirley
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
You could have popped into my place for a cuppa, we live couple of minutes down that road.

The trouble with living near to Cadbury is I see too many things that I want. Also since they have extended it, it could take nearly all day to see everything!

Theresa
Didn't know you were so close Theresa !! I must admit we got there at 10.30am and left at 2.30pm and didn't see it all - spent nearly as much time there as the Bath and West - and a lot cheaper !!

Bought a small pic of Bristol to remind us when we leave. I've hung it directly below the Perth one !!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirley - glad you had a fab weekend.

You've certainly wetted my appetite !! On the 17th I'm off to Cedar Falls Health Spa for a fab weekend with the girls. My lot look forward to me going - a whole weekend of junk food and dvd's with the only housework being done an hour before I get back !! Hubby even pays he's so glad to get rid of me.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:59 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Shirley - glad you had a fab weekend.

You've certainly wetted my appetite !! On the 17th I'm off to Cedar Falls Health Spa for a fab weekend with the girls. My lot look forward to me going - a whole weekend of junk food and dvd's with the only housework being done an hour before I get back !! Hubby even pays he's so glad to get rid of me.
Same here I'm afraid, they have eaten crap and watched dvd's and not done anything, I have it all to do tomorrow! The ironing pile is huge

My mate is getting married in two weeks time, Steve is best man, they are having the reception at another Spa (Hellidon Lakes) and we are staying there from the Friday afternoon to Sunday morning. I can't wait, and I have just got the brochure out to see what treatments I can have on the saturday morning before the wedding!!! Probably a manicure and a pedicure I really, really need to get to the gym beforehand though :scared:
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Same here I'm afraid, they have eaten crap and watched dvd's and not done anything, I have it all to do tomorrow! The ironing pile is huge

My mate is getting married in two weeks time, Steve is best man, they are having the reception at another Spa (Hellidon Lakes) and we are staying there from the Friday afternoon to Sunday morning. I can't wait, and I have just got the brochure out to see what treatments I can have on the saturday morning before the wedding!!! Probably a manicure and a pedicure I really, really need to get to the gym beforehand though :scared:
What a fab place to get married - how cool is that ? Someone else getting you ready - just remember to get dressed before your manicure - I always smudge mine !
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:49 pm
Where I want to be

What a fab place to get married - how cool is that ? Someone else getting you ready - just remember to get dressed before your manicure - I always smudge mine !
No i will be all on my lonesome cos steve is the best man, and I always smudge mine too, that's why I thought I would get it done professionally for a change and then it gives it time to set, the wedding isn't till 2.30 so if i go and have stuff done early enough it should be ok. I haven't decided what to wear yet, but if I am sensible and get a dress I can just slip on with no buttons that will help. If I don't get a move on it will be a black bin liner LOL.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:54 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shirley

Pampering this weekend and more to come in a fortnight . . . . . lucky you! But do get on and book your treatments as these places do tend to get very booked up when there is a function on.

I am already beginning to panic about what I am going to wear for our leaving do and we haven't even booked it yet(let alone decided where or when)! lol

Binbird (looking forward to my bath as only had a quick shower earlier - thanks for everyones congratulations re the run xxx)
Old Jun 5th 2005, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope you have all had a good weekend! Mine has been fabulous and I am so chilled out. I have been away for my mate's hen weekend to Ardencote Spa.

I had an Ocean wrap detoxyfying treatment yesterday, which was fabulous and my skin feels really good even now. But after detoxing I went and drank champagne and eat some really gorgeous but really rich food! Oh well, its not as if I do it every week, and I really enjoyed it. I had a flotation treatment this morning before we left followed by another dip in the outdoor spa, and I came home feeling really mellow. I wonder how long it will be before oe of the kids winds me up? Oh well, they are back at school tomorrow!

After the excessess of this weekend I am determined to get back into a routine of getting to the gym 3 times a week. Especially after one of the girls that went had a baby about 8 weeks ago, and she is already back into her normal clothes, (about a size 10/12), she is a copper though so she is fit.

Shirley

Hi Shirley

What a wonderful hen weekend. That sounds lovely. Hen nights or weekends for me have all involved lots of alcohol and silly outfits, no pampering and drinking champagne. Glad you had a good time.

Good luck with the gym this week.

Theresa
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:03 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,
Well my good week off has just been spoilt by the fact I have spent the last 5 hours or so planning for work. I keep thinking possibly only 6 more weeks and that will be it. I know I should have done all the work over the hols but my enthusiasm for the job has gone completely. I will get it back once I'm in Oz, well at least I hope I will. With a bit of luck I have done enough planning to last me right up until I leave so I will only have the day to day stuff to do like...... daily planning sheets and marking. The paperwork is absolutely ridiculous, can't wait to leave it all behind.
Glad you all had a nice weekend, I will catch up with you all at some point tomorrow.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:12 am
Where I want to be

Morning all

Yes, I made it to the gym, and I really enjoyed myself. I did work hard though, but I am going to pack my bag ready for wednesday so I can go after I get weighed. I went on the sunbed too while I was there, and I think I will have one every other day in the run up to the wedding so I don't look so pale.

I did the shopping on the way bak, and now have to dig into the jobs that weren't done while I was away. See you in about a fortnight!!!!

Have a good day all.

Shirley (still chilled ish)
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:30 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Good on you Shirley. I put out my exercise clothes every evening so that they prompt me.
Don't blame you for having sunbeds as I don't think we are going to get any summer just yet. Also if you are brown it makes you look slimmer, or so I'm told. Better get on beds myself, lol.

Have been given mountains of pre inspection paperwork to do at school. Not a happy bunny, it would have made more sense to get someone to have a go at in my absence in case I didn't get back before September. But there you go, that's how they work in that school.

Hopefully I'll have a good weigh in this week as I definitely look slimmer, well at least that's what others have been telling me. I'll be gutted now if I gain, lol.

Hope you all had a good day,
Hugs
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.