Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Detailed Map of Tasmania

Detailed Map of Tasmania

Old Apr 17th 2005, 9:49 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Detailed Map of Tasmania

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Noooo! This is a clean thread about the geography of Tasmania. (alright I diversified into Scandinavia for a minute). Bloody Norwegians making the Euro look stupid.

Anyway,

Tasmania, wheres the best place to get excited?
JTL
I was just expressing my opinion (or rather clarifying manxfamily's description) of the types who regularly go into and out of Tassie.

A.

Last edited by kirsty&al; Apr 17th 2005 at 9:51 am.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 10:13 am
Merlot

Still you can't beat going down to Tassie every now and again . . .

Old Apr 17th 2005, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

mozzie will become famous soon enough

I've heard such imprints can be found around tassie, but are obscured by the bush.

They're much more visible in Brazil though!

Cheers,
JTL

EDIT: Just to add a technical correction, I believe the markings are called 'Camel toe' s.
If you're going to Brazil, be sure to check out a lovely place called Varghina. It's where Philips has it's Brazilian shaver factory. True!
Old Apr 17th 2005, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Something tells me that this thread will be up for the " 2006 BE Funniest / Best Thread award!!! )

Not that I know what you are all talking about, of course.....
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:25 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Something tells me that this thread will be up for the " 2006 BE Funniest / Best Thread award!!! )

Not that I know what you are all talking about, of course.....
Gets my vote, I still laugh my socks off when I read through it, restores your faith in our ability to have a good belly laugh

Old Apr 17th 2005, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway,

Tasmania, wheres the best place to get excited?
JTL
I'd suggest Fanny Bay, but they put it in Darwin by mistake
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:30 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw

Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:53 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Detailed Map of Tasmania

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
We are looking to go to Cairns and the wife is quite keen to explore 'Yorkeys Knob' ! ! !

R.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:56 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
We are looking to go to Cairns and the wife is quite keen to explore 'Yorkeys Knob' ! ! !

R.
But Yorkie's gone to Sydney

http://smh.com.au/articles/2005/04/1...676642821.html
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:58 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by wmoore
You would normally say "Lock up your daughters", but as it is Dwight, maybe "Lock up your Dogs"

Old Apr 17th 2005, 9:08 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
You would normally say "Lock up your daughters", but as it is Dwight, maybe "Lock up your Dogs"
That was a low blow. But maybe he likes those?
Old Apr 17th 2005, 9:10 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by wmoore
That was a low blow. But maybe he likes those?
Well he has toured Jordan, time for him to let loose on another country
Attached Thumbnails Detailed Map of Tasmania-_38173092_150jordanpa.jpg  

Last edited by Merlot; Apr 17th 2005 at 9:17 pm. Reason: Added a pic for reference

Old Apr 17th 2005, 11:18 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Why?

I did a google before I posted that, it didn't come up with anything dodgey.

Whats the scary version of potholing?

(Remember this is a clean thread about the geography and enjoyment of tasmania, and its southern peaks and valleys )

Cheers,
JTL
I think potholing may be what some men in Sydney like to do when they go Outback or to the Back of Bourke.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 11:34 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Hmmmm you discuss the fish in Tassie with your cousin? Not from there, are you?
No, but she has 2 heads and barracks for Collingwood
Old Apr 18th 2005, 2:10 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

What is everyon's opinion on the logging in tasmania?

Are you in favour of clearing the bushland completely or should it be left alone to grow??

Ideally I think that the bushland should be not left to grow, but cut down so that it keeps the landscape looking tidy.

regards
NJJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.