debts or not

Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:30 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: debts or not

Originally Posted by samjones1999
Hey mate, I didn't say I spoke for everyone on here, just the responsible and given your last post, that would exclude you!!!!!
You are the moral guardian eh?
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I emigrated to OZ with no debts, payed everyone up and it felt good to do that. If you don't give a shit about things then you will obviously do a runner.
I met a couple in OZ who emigrated a year before me and they told me how they ticked up loads of stuff on credit cards etc and never paid back anything.
They sooo much wanted to move back home to UK but knew it was a big risk with all the debt. So OZ they stay, not through choice, but because they dare not come back.
If you can afford to pay up, then do so.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

samjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kporte
You are the moral guardian eh?
No but maybe if OZ gov want to cap the emigrants maybe they should introduce a morality test, that would weed out losers, like yourselves.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

No but maybe if OZ gov want to cap the emigrants maybe they should introduce a morality test, that would weed out losers, like yourselves.
Oops there you go again! Watch that horse, it's very high up there! Nice you resort to name calling so easily, it does show you up a bit though!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

jd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant future

I had a feeling we were going to end up here
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

samjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kporte
Oops there you go again! Watch that horse, it's very high up there! Nice you resort to name calling so easily, it does show you up a bit though!
I'm sorry shown up?, its not my morals in question, MATE!!!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:11 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

o no ( shock horror ) capital letters!!! watch out kporte
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:58 pm
beetroot67

jeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nice

i think some people really need to grow up
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:02 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeanettetlw
i think some people really need to grow up
Custard underpants.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

MartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to behold

Look ...there are some serious issues being discussed here...and I am afraid that until people begin to spell correctly I am NOT going to take part in the debate.

Clearly all that borrowed money was not spent on night school.

I'll get me coat
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:15 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinH
Look ...there are some serious issues being discussed here...and I am afraid that until people begin to spell correctly I am NOT going to take part in the debate.

Clearly all that borrowed money was not spent on night school.

I'll get me coat
Wye knot?
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

Nothing wrong with my morals MATE! It's just that I am much more concerned about people than money. You need to lighten up. People are dying all around the world from hunger and war and you are getting your knickers all twisted about some random on the internet who may or may not skip on a debt. Please try to refrain from calling me more names please, it's not big and it's not clever.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Lordy!

Me and O/H were going through our accounts the other day and we are so close to selling this basket of a house it chest pain time! We looked at our credit card debts, around a grand, we also looked at our home improvement loan, around 15 k on the mortgage. O/H looked at me and said its a good feeling to be able to start over with absolutely no debt. As in we pay off and **** off! Regardless of what we have left to take with us. Debt and bills come first, whats left is ours. (not a lot)

We could not pay up, we just never would. We have full time jobs, steady income, know what debt we have. If the O.P is in a position to pay then they should. If not then they should question how they will get on in Oz and live. Would they do the same again, run up debt and not give a pigs tail

PS is this a troll ?

C x
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:33 pm
beetroot67

jeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nice

i dont have credit cards,loans or even an overdraft,i own my own house al i am talking about council tax etc etc
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Lordy!

Me and O/H were going through our accounts the other day and we are so close to selling this basket of a house it chest pain time! We looked at our credit card debts, around a grand, we also looked at our home improvement loan, around 15 k on the mortgage. O/H looked at me and said its a good feeling to be able to start over with absolutely no debt. As in we pay off and **** off! Regardless of what we have left to take with us. Debt and bills come first, whats left is ours. (not a lot)

We could not pay up, we just never would. We have full time jobs, steady income, know what debt we have. If the O.P is in a position to pay then they should. If not then they should question how they will get on in Oz and live. Would they do the same again, run up debt and not give a pigs tail

PS is this a troll ?

C x
I essentially agree. However, the whole moral thing folk bang on about is flawed. Banks have no moral outlook. For years they have been irresponsible in lending and created the whole problem in the first place. The idea that you are morally bankrupt if you stiff a financial institution is quite amusing.
Pay, don't pay. Makes no difference to me, their choice.As i said, it isn't a crime and if you feel you can live with it, go for it.
I cleared all my obligations before leaving including a debt of 325 quid I didn't actually owe. Just seemed easier than all the drama.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.