debts or not

Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

samjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nice
Default Re: debts or not

Originally Posted by jeanettetlw
you need to calm down a bit,youre gonna drop dead
Yes eventually I will, but it will be with a clear conscience, will you????
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm
You see, that's where you are missing the point. Not paying debts is fully within the law and completely legal. So, you can skip debts AND be a law abiding citizen.

As for the moral judgement... Well that's just an opinion and doesn't make it right or wrong. In fact, what is right and wrong and who says what right and wrong is? Hmmm...
No not missing the point,I know its not against the law to fun up debts,just stating the law abiding bit to make a point,well you know what I mean lol
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

samjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nice

It's easy to get women to shut up. You just need to put something in their mouth...
Deancm- Sexist and an ex- copper, what a surprise!!!
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Where did I say it's OK to shun responsibility? I am merely talking about the legalities from the perspective of an ex-copper, rather than getting all emotional about it. You on the other hand are talking a load of overly emotive, guilt ridden crap.
Just checking, who paid your wages while you were in the police???
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

itxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by samjones1999
Whats wrong with that? ;-) I work for the po-lice too

Oops - yeah if its council tax its slightly different and a bit off but I won't be losing sleep over it like some of you guys. Some of you really need to get a life. Don't you have any other hobbies other than getting yourselves worked up and annoying people on internet forums ;-)
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:45 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my god, with people like you enforcing the law, what hope is there for the country. The only hope is you saying EX, I wonder why was that, did you find it too hard staying within the law????As an EX-copper you of all people should know you dont mess with the government. Oh sorry is that a dirty word to you, not sure how you manage to get round, with that big chip on your shoulder.
Casting aspersions about things you know absolutely nothing about...

You are only making yourself look even more stupid that what you actually are...
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:47 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

So I am sexist as well. Where did you come up with that one? You amaze me at how you come to these conclusions. You know what people say about those that make assumptions.

Here's another assumption for you. You didn't complete your schooling did you?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

So I am sexist as well. Where did you come up with that one? You amaze me at how you come to these conclusions. You know what people say about those that make assumptions.

Here's another assumption for you. You didn't complete your schooling did you?
Touched a raw nerve did I Deancm, if you don't think your previous statement was sexist, its a fair assumption to come to that you are a dinosaur and contemplating leaving UK in the hope you will find fellow chauvinists in OZ. Went to Uni, now an accountant, sorry what was it you said you did??
Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Children, can you stop with the silly personal abuse unless you want the thread closed. In fact, I'm over this. Yet another one of these debt threads that descends in abuse is needed around here as much as Typoid.

Thread closed. Back to the playgroup.