Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

deadline for visa missed. Advice please

deadline for visa missed. Advice please

Old Jun 9th 2006, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light
Default deadline for visa missed. Advice please

Hi
As I'm sure you are all aware waiting patiently for our final 'you got it' email. Contacted agent and also on here suggested seeing if meds arrived OK.
Due to easter our meds have arrived 2 days after the deadline for info to be recieved. Agent has contacted CO but no reply.

I need some urgent reassurance. Has anyone else been in that situation and still got their visa. think I'm going mad!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: deadline for visa missed. Advice please

Originally Posted by atkinsfamily
Hi
As I'm sure you are all aware waiting patiently for our final 'you got it' email. Contacted agent and also on here suggested seeing if meds arrived OK.
Due to easter our meds have arrived 2 days after the deadline for info to be recieved. Agent has contacted CO but no reply.

I need some urgent reassurance. Has anyone else been in that situation and still got their visa. think I'm going mad!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I don't really know what to say, I have no idea what happens in cases like this.

How long ago did your agent contact the CO and did you know they would be late getting there or have you just found this out?
Old Jun 10th 2006, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

sherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nice

Originally Posted by atkinsfamily
Hi

Shouldn't be a problem if you tell your CO.
Not sure what kind of visa you are applying for but when we were applying for a 139 I had to have an op just at the time of my meds(!!) and then had to wait for the results of a biopsy after the op... so the meds went in at least 2-3 weeks late but no problem, we still got the visa.
The main thing is to keep DIMA informed, as things can get lost or unfortunate things sometimes happen.

So try not to worry.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sherie_in_oz
Shouldn't be a problem if you tell your CO.
Not sure what kind of visa you are applying for but when we were applying for a 139 I had to have an op just at the time of my meds(!!) and then had to wait for the results of a biopsy after the op... so the meds went in at least 2-3 weeks late but no problem, we still got the visa.
The main thing is to keep DIMA informed, as things can get lost or unfortunate things sometimes happen.

So try not to worry.
Thanks for your replies. I have had a message from a agent who has said not to worry. So heres hoping. this waiting is killing me.