Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Costs of shipping pets from UK

Costs of shipping pets from UK

Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:47 am
Emigrated 24/11/07

jellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud of
Default Re: Costs of shipping pets from UK

Originally Posted by Maverick
they dont walk them but if you call them they will give you a phone number for a local dog walker to come in and walk them,we used a lady called Darlene and could recommend her,she sent us photos and regular emails,to put our minds at rest
buster is at eastern creek
martin
thanks a lot for that - that is a great tip xx
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maverick
they dont walk them but if you call them they will give you a phone number for a local dog walker to come in and walk them,we used a lady called Darlene and could recommend her,she sent us photos and regular emails,to put our minds at rest
buster is at eastern creek
martin
I think I'll give them a call for dog walking as well. Q
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

We are taking my poor little wimp of a bichon for her microchip this afternoon. Poor little thing.

I have read that there are long waiting times for quarenteen, has anyone found this? We would be sending her to the Mebourne one.
Thanks
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jellibaby
thanks a lot for that - that is a great tip xx
no problem,hope it all goes well for you,
only 4 more days till we get our little chap out of quarantine cant wait
martin