cost of living

Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:21 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Megalania
MMM, yeah. But not the first time she has expounded thus. Homesickness - OK. Un-welcome Un-loading - NOK.
Repeat after Uncle DUP... "Sorry, Ceri. My mistake", and put a smiley after it.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:29 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by downunderpom
Repeat after Uncle DUP... "Sorry, Ceri. My mistake", and put a smiley after it.
I'll accept a fulsome apology from Ceri, but will not forget and will keep her under suspicion as an ethnocentric bigot.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:29 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by Megalania
Please explain: Why do I need you in my country?
Rydych chi'n garedig iawn

Iesu Mawr! Dwy ddim eisiau siarad Awstralian.Beth sy'n bod? Ydw e'n poeni ?
Gofal!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:31 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally posted by Ceri

Gofal!

No need for that kind of language here!!

jib
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:33 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Gofal!
Lost my tongue?
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:33 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by jib

jib
Just checked AltaVista Translations, and they don't do Welsh to English, so I'm buggered if I know what it means.

Bet it's feisty, tho'!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:39 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by jib

jib
yawn - It was not swearing, I was actually telling meg - thank you and I don't want to speak Australian.. what's the matter, and is it hurting???(being *sacrastic, not swearing) ..

next time think before you speak before you try to have a go of me
Thank you for reading something into it that wasn't there

Cheers (polite as always until rattled)

( an edit/spelling - *sarcastic.. wish I'd proof before posting..lol)

Last edited by Ceri; Mar 25th 2004 at 12:46 am.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:46 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

yawn - It was not swearing, I was actually telling meg - thankyou and I don't want to speak Australian.. what's the matter, and is it hurting???(being sacrastic, not swearing) ..

next time think before you speak before you try to have a go of me
Thank you for reading something into it that wasn't there

Cheers (polite as always until rattled)
You fool, I was been sarcastic

jib
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:47 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by jib

jib
Then I suggest you use the 'sarcastic' smiley....
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:50 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by jib

jib
Thank you for your kindness As you see I have altered my spelling mistake .

Nice to know I call on you to proof my posts, that's very nice of you to go out of your way to be so generous

Cheers
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:51 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

Then I suggest you use the 'sarcastic' smiley....

Yucky Da.

jib
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:54 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

Thank you for your kindness As you see I have altered my spelling mistake .

Nice to know I call on you to proof my posts, that's very nice of you to go out of your way to be so generous

Cheers
That should be "Nice to know I can call on you"

jib
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:55 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by jib
Yucky Da.

jib
Nine days as a member of the forum, and at least half the posts you've put in are nasty, derogatory, or an attempt at a put-down.

Dare I say it??? (Of course I do!)

TROLL ALERT!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 12:58 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

Nine days as a member of the forum, and at least half the posts you've put in are nasty, derogatory, or an attempt at a put-down.

Dare I say it??? (Of course I do!)

TROLL ALERT!

Only half?, I've got some way to catch up to you :scared:

jib
Old Mar 25th 2004, 1:00 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by jib
That should be "Nice to know I can call on you"

jib
mmm , I did wonder when you would pick up on the "can" .
Thank you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.