containers

Old Jan 6th 2008, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough
Default containers

I can not find the thread, but i am sure that i read something about things that you can put amongst your clothes, bedding etc in the container that will take some of the moisture out of your things Has anybody got any ideas of what i am talking about, or do i need to lay down and take a pill
Old Jan 6th 2008, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: containers

You can buy these sort of gel things (the sort of stuff you find in shoe boxes and handbags). Not sure where you would get them from but I think there might be some in the Argos cat (where they sell the removal boxes)

We have been saving any we have to put into our things, like the guitars.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Ithink i read somewhere that you can get them on ebay.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Found them. Silica gel sachets. On ebay.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Tamworth U.K.- Brisbane Very Soon Now Visa Granted!!
Graff will become famous soon enough

Have a look at this link http://www.ciao.co.uk/Vacuum_Storage...Review_5514050 just a thought.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

chrisk8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by layla950
Found them. Silica gel sachets. On ebay.
If you can't get hold of silica gel packets - cheap alternative is tea bags - they work in exactly the same way and will draw moisture from what ever package they are in.

They work especially well in Fridges, Freezers, Dishwashers and Washing Machine which will always have a small element of mositure in them, at the time of shipping, no matter how well they dried out.

Chris
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:37 am
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

Use vaccum bags too - godsend for clothes, bedding, towels etc
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for all your help, will have to go on a spending spree and buy lots of shoes and handbags , OK hubby was only joking pack pretending to have fainted.....
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:05 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought about tea bags too but wondered how AQIS would react if they found them.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

chrisk8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nerine
I thought about tea bags too but wondered how AQIS would react if they found them.
No issues with AQIS besides they will be in items that won't necessarily be of interest to AQIS. Clothes, Washing Machines etc - they are more intereted in items from outside etc

Chris