Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Clairvoyants....real or fake?

Clairvoyants....real or fake?

Old Dec 30th 2003, 2:53 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Where's TraceyW? Come on Tracey, tell us how you got on!

Steve.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 3:08 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Where's TraceyW? Come on Tracey, tell us how you got on!

Steve.

Come on Tracey, this is nail biting............

Old Dec 30th 2003, 3:46 pm
Go Banana's !!

Sorry folks

Posted in the Nazi section about Mother dating Derek Akora from 'Most haunted' on Living. If you read that this should make sense ?????????
Anyone reading this would section me !! help the Nazi's are coming
:scared:

Jill

Old Dec 30th 2003, 4:03 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Warren Dix
Mum is a big believer and has had a couple of really acurate readings, but thinks 'old Derek is somewhat fake. She has a few good stories about him that are not for the forum.

Nice to have you back Teach
Jill
Him and all the others! I'd love to hear the stories, though!

Steve.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 4:15 pm
Go Banana's !!

Him and all the others! I'd love to hear the stories, though!

Steve.
Steve,

I'll mail you, don't want to get done for liable, although it's true.

Jill

Old Dec 30th 2003, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

I went and had my palm read quite a few years ago and she told me I would marry a man in a uniform - what I didn't reacon on was that they would be mechanics greasy overalls, yes my husband.

And she said I would never live abroad, boy I hope that never bloody comes true!!! She did get other things wrong though.

Mandy
Old Dec 30th 2003, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

So Steve...this has been a date in your diary huh??!!!

How come, with your abilities to 'see', surely you can enlighten the forum as to how I got on?

No? ok... I'll tell you then...

This chap I saw was a lecturer in spiritulism and teaches other 'gifted' people. So, I was expecting to either come out absolutely shocked at his amazing knowledge or totally pissed off at wasting 20 quid!
I came out really quite numbed by it all. When I went in, he said he did two types of readings. The first was to contact loved ones who'd passed over and the other was a guidance reading. Well as I don't know anyone who's dead (thankfully) I wanted the guidance one.

So, he asked me what I wanted to know! I said something like 'well if I tell you that, it sort of defeats the object of coming to a clairvoyant..I can get advice off my mates' but he said he needed to know what the big question was otherwise he couldn't do a reading! So at that point I just thought it was a total load of old tosh and I'd just go along for the ride. So, of course, I explained oubout plans to emigrate to Oz. He also asked for three names. So I gave him my hubbies and two kids names. He new their connection to me as he'd sussed that out when he'd asked their ages. So far I was totally unimpressed with this lot.

He put on some music and went all quiet and then he started to write things down for a while. He turned the music off and started to talk. He told he the move to Oz would be totally good for us ( well, he could have gone one of two ways there then!)
he told me things would change in the spring and that we would sell our house...(we're going to put it on the market in April) he went on and on about how going to Oz was the right move for us as a family. I was still pretty unimpressed until he told me Dave had been there and not just for a holiday....Dave had spent 12 months out there. Mind you, this could've been a good guess. Wasn't looking good by this point.

Then he started talking about Dave and the kids and he got their personalities down to a 't'. He was really accurate with that. But still a bit iffy for me. Could've been good guesswork.

So all in all, not that good really. I was under the impression the whole point of going to a clairvoyant was to go in, sit down, they would do all the talking and they would 'know' things without asking a darn question.

Bit of a waste of money really, but nice to get out!!!!

So Steve, you can now feel free to ridicule me for being stupid for going.....
Old Dec 30th 2003, 4:50 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Steve,

I'll mail you, don't want to get done for liable, although it's true.

Jill
Oh, please! I'd love to know!

Steve.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 4:57 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Originally posted by TraceyW
So Steve...this has been a date in your diary huh??!!!

So all in all, not that good really. I was under the impression the whole point of going to a clairvoyant was to go in, sit down, they would do all the talking and they would 'know' things without asking a darn question.

So Steve, you can now feel free to ridicule me for being stupid for going.....
Sorry you had to find out the hard way. They'll only know what you tell them (through conversation or body language) and they'll only tell you what you want to hear!

Did you get a copy on tape? If so can I have a copy? Not to ridicule but purely for research. I promise!

Steve.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 5:38 pm
Go Banana's !!

Oh, please! I'd love to know!

Steve.
Steve,

It's nothing amazing just been a bit of a womaniser and further evidence he's a fake, but I'm not writing it on the website. Patience dear boy.

Jill

Old Dec 30th 2003, 7:10 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Steve,

It's nothing amazing just been a bit of a womaniser and further evidence he's a fake, but I'm not writing it on the website. Patience dear boy.

Jill
Any chance you could let me know as well?! Or maybe Steve is less worried about libel and he can tell us all!

By the way Steve, you let Larissa off lightly with her 'Jesus is way above demons' post. Surely you're not letting a Christian off a berating
Old Dec 30th 2003, 7:13 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry you had to find out the hard way. They'll only know what you tell them (through conversation or body language) and they'll only tell you what you want to hear!

Did you get a copy on tape? If so can I have a copy? Not to ridicule but purely for research. I promise!

Steve.
Yes I did get it down on tape but the funny thing is, about half way through, someone started having what sounds like a punch up outside this blokes house and all the bins are thrown over, so it gave Dave a good laugh when I got home and played it to him.

He also gave me that 'I told you so you daft bat' sort of look too!
Old Dec 30th 2003, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Any chance you could let me know as well?! Or maybe Steve is less worried about libel and he can tell us all!

By the way Steve, you let Larissa off lightly with her 'Jesus is way above demons' post. Surely you're not letting a Christian off a berating
Oi sshhhhhh man... perhaps he won't notice....
Old Dec 30th 2003, 9:57 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by TraceyW

LOL!!!