Reload this Page >

Clairvoyants....real or fake?

Clairvoyants....real or fake?

Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:31 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Clairvoyants....real or fake?

I will probably be shot down in flames by certain people but here goes;

I firmly believe there are certain folk out there who have a 'gift' and can see things that us normal folk can't. So, I've booked up to see a chap who has come highly recommended to me, maybe he can point me in the right direction as at the moment I am totally confused as to what to do with regards to this emigrating lark.

I personally feel that if he's a load of old rubbish, well I'll have had a giggle but if he see's things that he couldn't possibly have known and suggests certain ways to go...then hey..maybe it will help. I'll try anything at the moment.

I know people will reply to this and tell me I'm completely off my rocker (tell me something new!) but it would be interesting to hear what other people think and whether they've had any experiences of clairvoyants.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Tracey!!! I havent spoken to you for ages!!! well, on the subject of clairvoyants I do believe there are some out there who can "see".

I recently went to one and she knew nothing about me, didnt ask a thing, she told me that I had 3 kids and one was by a different man, she told me my Dads name, (its Daniel, but we all call him Danny and she said Danny:scared: She told me that I was gonna emigrate to Oz and move to Perth or that area!!! Loads and loads she told me things no-one else would know.... and for all the sceptics out there I never even told her my name let alone anything else!!

My ex-husband hated me going to see them and called them all "Devil Worshippers"

Loads of people I know that have seen her cant believe how accurate she is - one of my friends goes regulary every 6 months.

She was excellent - but bear in mind go with an open mind and their not allowed to tell you any horror stories i.e. your gonna get knocked down by a bus etc!!!! so you should be ok - let me know how you get on!!

Merry christmas to you!!!

Kath:
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:14 am
ABCDiamond

I went to one in my twenties, and was told I would marry a girl with black hair. I can't remember anything else, but that part was right !

I've never really been a believer in things like that, but my sister and I both shuddered at the same time a couple of years back, and the following day we heard that our Grandfather had died at that moment. He was in UK, we were in OZ. I'm not quite as sceptical any more.

Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

My sister and I went to one quite a few years a go, and she told us lots of things that she couldnt possibly have guessed (we only ever answered her questions with a yes or no, we did'nt give her any additional info) but other things were right for the time (I was married to my 1st husband at the time and things were going really well) but consequently totally wrong, so I dont know what to make of it.

My M-I-L was coming with us to NZ and she went to see one in March and she came over all excited saying the woman had told her she was going on a long journey and she wouldn't have to worry about money any more - two weeks later she had a fatal heart attack - so I guess she was right in some sense.

it's something that's always fascinated me, but I would never make an important decision based on what one said.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Many years ago my mother asked me to go and see Doris Stokes with her.
As I was a non believer I replied that I would only go if she treated me to a `Pizza Hut` meal.

Well I soon changed my mind, as my grandfather `came through`.
He had only recently died, which Doris did say. She also named all his grandchildren, not by their christian names, but by their `nicknames`.
I was `Sandy Lou`, ny sister was `Jack Spratt and my brother was `gary the gnat nuisance`..
It was so spooky.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Graham & Kath
Hello Tracey!!! I havent spoken to you for ages!!! well, on the subject of clairvoyants I do believe there are some out there who can "see".

I recently went to one and she knew nothing about me, didnt ask a thing, she told me that I had 3 kids and one was by a different man, she told me my Dads name, (its Daniel, but we all call him Danny and she said Danny:scared: She told me that I was gonna emigrate to Oz and move to Perth or that area!!! Loads and loads she told me things no-one else would know.... and for all the sceptics out there I never even told her my name let alone anything else!!

My ex-husband hated me going to see them and called them all "Devil Worshippers"

Loads of people I know that have seen her cant believe how accurate she is - one of my friends goes regulary every 6 months.

She was excellent - but bear in mind go with an open mind and their not allowed to tell you any horror stories i.e. your gonna get knocked down by a bus etc!!!! so you should be ok - let me know how you get on!!

Merry christmas to you!!!

Kath:
Hi Kath....you've moved from that other site to here!!!

The chap I'm going to on the 29th Dec just knows my name, nothing more and I won't tell him anything either. The friend who suggested him to me lost her brother tragically three years ago, he came 'through' and the things that were said would've been impossible to just generalise about.
I'm looking forward to it really as it all fascinates me. I'm just wondering who the hell is going to come through for me....I don't know anyone close to me who's died (thankfully!)

Merry Christmas to you and your lot...have a good one round the pole with the other princesses!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Clairvoyants....real or fake?

Originally posted by TraceyW
I will probably be shot down in flames by certain people but here goes;

I firmly believe there are certain folk out there who have a 'gift' and can see things that us normal folk can't. So, I've booked up to see a chap who has come highly recommended to me, maybe he can point me in the right direction as at the moment I am totally confused as to what to do with regards to this emigrating lark.

I personally feel that if he's a load of old rubbish, well I'll have had a giggle but if he see's things that he couldn't possibly have known and suggests certain ways to go...then hey..maybe it will help. I'll try anything at the moment.

I know people will reply to this and tell me I'm completely off my rocker (tell me something new!) but it would be interesting to hear what other people think and whether they've had any experiences of clairvoyants.
Hi tracey could you tell him my names Ace and does he know when i'll get my visa, ta
Old Dec 16th 2003, 7:04 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

It's interesting stuff and I'm fairly open minded. I have seen a guy pretending to be a medium though and even when, after his show, he revealed that he was a fake some people still believed he was a psychic.

If the likes of Derek Acorah really don't have background info on their subjects however, then I'm impressed and if they are frauds then they're bloody good ones.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 7:05 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

I'm waiting to see what Steve Bannister makes of this thread!

Old Dec 16th 2003, 7:24 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Kentish Man

:scared: :scared:

oh no !

Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:08 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Kentish Man

Why?

Just do me a favour when you go in to see him. Take a dictaphone in with you and record the whole thing! Seriously, don't let him know your doing it or he'll throw you out, but you must tape everything that is said between you both! I'll tell you why after. Come back on this thread after the 29th and I'll show you why!

Steve.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:15 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Why?

Just do me a favour when you go in to see him. Take a dictaphone in with you and record the whole thing! Seriously, don't let him know your doing it or he'll throw you out, but you must tape everything that is said between you both! I'll tell you why after. Come back on this thread after the 29th and I'll show you why!

Steve.
this sounds good - the 29th it is then
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:36 pm
WBB

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Why?

Steve.
the plot thickens.

Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:43 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

cue x files music.......

Um, my sister in law goes to a clairvoyant every 6 months or so - she always gets a tape recording provided by the clairvoyant; not always the same clairvoyant either.Apparently this is common practice amongst the ''genuine'' ones.
one predicted she would come into about £2k, and that night she won just over that much on the lottery...

sue
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:45 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
cue x files music.......

Um, my sister in law goes to a clairvoyant every 6 months or so - she always gets a tape recording provided by the clairvoyant; not always the same clairvoyant either.Apparently this is common practice amongst the ''genuine'' ones.
one predicted she would come into about £2k, and that night she won just over that much on the lottery...

sue

did she want commission ?

lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.