Character check

Old Nov 1st 2001, 9:22 pm
CnD
Just Joined

CnD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi evryone..
I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem as I have..I put my application in for a fiance visa back in may of this year and it seemed to be a relatively simple application ,as I have no dependents and niether does my fiance...Nothing unusual about our application .I have had my medicals and character paper work in since june...I have been given a clean bill of health and I don't have any convictions,just a 2 minor things on my police check,but no convictions of any kind,and the embassy in Washington DC keeps telling me they are still doing my character check...could this mean there is something wrong,or am I being paranoid..All this waiting is really taking a toll on my fiance and I..Six months and counting...anybody that might be able to give some advice would be great
David