Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The challenge!!!

The challenge!!!

Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The challenge!!!

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
According to the posts, this is the order of the queu, but I think it's a bit jumbled

Anyway, here's a Tia Special (A list) to help us fathom out (roughly) where in the queu we are, and who is next:

bobstevens
Juliecabs
Scottishmum
The Johnstons
Mrs JFW
Issie
amanda 76
deadmhunt
fionast
crawling
SME
nick 72
nick333
Kris Maynard
bainser
Tiawamutu (me)
Move me up to 2nd place after Bobstevens . I got to skip the queue because I was leaving so soon. Juliecabs should receive it this week.
Tracey
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of
Smile Re: The challenge!!!

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
According to the posts, this is the order of the queu, but I think it's a bit jumbled

Anyway, here's a Tia Special (A list) to help us fathom out (roughly) where in the queu we are, and who is next:

bobstevens
Juliecabs
Scottishmum
The Johnstons
Mrs JFW
Issie
amanda 76
deadmhunt
fionast
crawling
SME
nick 72
nick333
Kris Maynard
bainser
Tiawamutu (me)
farrierwife
Can be so bold as to add myself to the bottom of the list??
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:06 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by farrierswife
Yep go for it
Old Mar 12th 2006, 12:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
I've just sent the DVD to Juliecabs
Tracey

Oooh I am after you Tracey! Observant aren't I? lol.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 12:58 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Oooh I am after you Tracey! Observant aren't I? lol.

oh maybe not? am I after Juliecabs then?
Old Mar 12th 2006, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure how many are doing the rounds but I would appreciate joining the queue as well
Old Mar 12th 2006, 3:15 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by farrierswife
Yes, that's what it's for
Old Mar 12th 2006, 3:19 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Move me up to 2nd place after Bobstevens . I got to skip the queue because I was leaving so soon. Juliecabs should receive it this week.
Tracey
bobstevens
The Johnstons
Juliecabs
Scottishmum
Mrs JFW
Issie
amanda 76
deadmhunt
fionast
crawling
SME
nick 72
nick333
Kris Maynard
bainser
Tiawamutu (me)
farrierwife
kevinbloomfield
Old Mar 12th 2006, 3:24 pm

Think the most simple way to do it would be to send it to the person below you on the list, once you have seen it.

Also if you want to join the list, just add your name to the bottom, but make sure you've used the most up to date list or it will be inaccurate
Old Mar 12th 2006, 4:32 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Tia.
Lacey cant get her copy out now. So its back to one .
Old Mar 12th 2006, 4:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by sme
Well done Tia.
Lacey cant get her copy out now. So its back to one .
Whats wrong with Laceys copy? I hope she hasn't smashed it against the wall in frustration at waiting for her bloomin visa! lol.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 5:09 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Whats wrong with Laceys copy? I hope she hasn't smashed it against the wall in frustration at waiting for her bloomin visa! lol.

Not sure ???? Prob. used it as a type of one way boomerang to "prompt" her CO
Old Mar 12th 2006, 5:33 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

BOB send it on to me, i will post it on to next in line

Originally Posted by bobstevens
I'll watch it and pass it on.

Last edited by Sunny_Glesga; Mar 12th 2006 at 7:12 pm.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 5:44 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

me, me, me ..........can I have a disc pleeeeeease (by the way....whats it about ?)
Old Mar 12th 2006, 6:05 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

oh maybe not? am I after Juliecabs then?
I'll send it on to you Jackie when I've seen it.
Can you pm me your address please.
Julie. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.