Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The challenge!!!

The challenge!!!

Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of
Default Re: The challenge!!!

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Has farrierswife had it yet?
Sorry guys been away from the computer for a few days, sunshine calls,
we actually went ahead and purchased the DVD(dont get too excited folks not as good as expected!!! although really funny lazy guy with the nurse wife that you never actually see out there makes you appreciate OH!)
through outbound publishing free with there montly newspaper which was really good for real life stories.

Happy watching!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 3:09 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by farrierswife
we actually went ahead and purchased the DVD(dont get too excited folks not as good as expected!!! although really funny lazy guy with the nurse wife that you never actually see out there makes you appreciate OH!)
through outbound publishing free with there montly newspaper which was really good for real life stories.

Happy watching!
Hope i'm not tempting fate here but just had a look on there website and as you say, they are giving it away free with there publications, sent an email asking if i could have the dvd as i've been getting the newspaper for the past 2 years. Just had a reply back that they are putting 1 in the post for me .
When it arrives i will let you all know so you can take our name off the list.
Then once watched i will send it on to whoever is next in line

Jon
Old Jul 4th 2006, 3:13 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Received today ( thanks Jackie)

WIll be as quick as we can guys
enjoy
Old Jul 4th 2006, 3:15 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Happy watching!
A couple of other people have done that too. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine - it's grey and misrable up here
Old Jul 4th 2006, 3:16 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Lee Family
Hope i'm not tempting fate here but just had a look on there website and as you say, they are giving it away free with there publications, sent an email asking if i could have the dvd as i've been getting the newspaper for the past 2 years. Just had a reply back that they are putting 1 in the post for me .
When it arrives i will let you all know so you can take our name off the list.
Then once watched i will send it on to whoever is next in line

Jon
Were you telling porkie pies, or do you really get their paper?

Hope you enjoy it Jon.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 3:17 pm
Sunny Sydney

Scottishmum - GOT IT?
Issie - GOT IT
deadmhunt
fionast
bainser
Tiawamutu
kevinbloomfield
wezzies
JKA
BRICKY ADE
Sunny_Glesga
coolie
sorchar
pink & fluffy
Dawn
Lee Family
jandk
sreeby
lincoe
Sparkley23 - only avail to see it 24/8 - 21/9
herrchook
billandAbby
Glenat
toon williams
davykaz
Australia_Bound?
asher
M J
kporte
VanessaB
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:05 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Were you telling porkie pies, or do you really get their paper?

Hope you enjoy it Jon.
A really nice person would never lie

Jon
Old Jul 4th 2006, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of

A couple of other people have done that too. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine - it's grey and misrable up here
You should move down here, glorious sunshine(at the moment!I'm not that disalusioned?!cant be bothered to spell check) just been for a paddle in the pool, well drenched by the kids actually, how do reckon this weather compares to the Melbourne summers??
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

You must be in Scotland as most of England was baking hot today! Was wonderful
Old Jul 5th 2006, 11:32 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Dreamhunt...you next in line but i need you address .....please Pm me if you still want the DVD.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:34 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Lee Family
A really nice person would never lie

Jon
enough said
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:37 pm
Sunny Sydney

You should move down here, glorious sunshine(at the moment!I'm not that disalusioned?!cant be bothered to spell check) just been for a paddle in the pool, well drenched by the kids actually, how do reckon this weather compares to the Melbourne summers??
I think we're having a Melbourne winter here in Falkirk!! Pleasant/chilly (12-14 degrees) during the day and cool at night, could see our breath at 9pm (5-8 degrees).

Thankfully the sun was out today, but after a whole 3 hours of sun, the rain has now started - oooh, and thunder too, that's cool
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:37 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
You must be in Scotland as most of England was baking hot today! Was wonderful
spot on - good old sunny Scotland
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:50 pm
Sunny Sydney

Scottishmum - GOT IT?
Issie - GOT IT
deanmhunt
fionast
bainser
Tiawamutu
kevinbloomfield
wezzies
JKA
BRICKY ADE
Sunny_Glesga
coolie - needs to see it before Oct as leaved UK then
sorchar
pink & fluffy
Dawn
Lee Family
jandk
sreeby
lincoe
Sparkley23 - only avail to see it 24/8 - 21/9
herrchook
billandAbby
Glenat
toon williams
davykaz
Australia_Bound?
asher
M J
kporte
VanessaB

Last edited by herrchook; Jul 5th 2006 at 6:55 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:57 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Can you add me on the list too please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.