Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The challenge!!!

The challenge!!!

Old May 13th 2006, 11:44 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice
Default Re: The challenge!!!

whats wolf creek?

Fiona
Old May 13th 2006, 6:52 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fionast
whats wolf creek?

Fiona
Hi Fiona, here's a link about it...here It's VERY gruesome!!
Old May 13th 2006, 11:40 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by herrchook
Hi Fiona, here's a link about it...here It's VERY gruesome!!
that loooks good can i get Loan of it?
Old May 14th 2006, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mish & al
well, not sure if you guys have seen this DVD advertised in a magazine, whether you've seen it or whether you you've heard the fantastic reviews on Amazon but it's here and available to you!!

After reading a few threads about the fantastic 'Emigrate Challenge', Lacey offered a free copy up for grabs and i was the lucky taker!!

I made the promise to Lacey that i would pass on this great opportunity to other BE members, once i'd watched it, so here it is!!

I'm more than happy to forward this DVD to another BE member so long as they also make the same pledge! Let's see how many people can get be educated by this great, high budget 'documentary'.

No, really...
if you fancy watching it, drop me a line!!

Mish x x x

Aww must have missed my chance would have copied it and passed it on lol. Would love to watch it if anyone has a spare copy....
Old May 14th 2006, 12:35 am
We're here in Brissie

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Aww must have missed my chance would have copied it and passed it on lol. Would love to watch it if anyone has a spare copy....
I can do that too
Old May 14th 2006, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

Location: North East - planning to move to Southern Queensland
BillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud of

I can do that too

Added ourslelves right at the bottom if that's okay:
Scottishmum
Mrs JFW
Issie
amanda 76 *watched
deadmhunt
fionast
crawling * Watched
SME * Watched
nick 72 * Watched
nick333* Watched
Kris Maynard* Watched
bainser
Tiawamutu
farrierwife
kevinbloomfield
wezzies
JKA
BRICKY ADE
Sunny_Glesga
GinaUK
coolie
sorchar
pink & fluffy
Dawn
Lee Family
jandk
sreeby
lincoe
Sparkley23
herrchook
billandAbby

Just PM us when you need the address,

Cheers
Old May 14th 2006, 1:23 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

that loooks good can i get Loan of it?
No problem at all. My Mum has it right now so I'll ask her for it back when I see her next week. Just pm me your address and I'll send it off.

Gill
Old May 14th 2006, 2:52 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BillandAbby
Added ourslelves right at the bottom if that's okay:
Scottishmum
Mrs JFW
Issie
amanda 76 *watched
deadmhunt
fionast
crawling * Watched
SME * Watched
nick 72 * Watched
nick333* Watched
Kris Maynard* Watched
bainser
Tiawamutu
farrierwife
kevinbloomfield
wezzies
JKA
BRICKY ADE
Sunny_Glesga
GinaUK
coolie
sorchar
pink & fluffy
Dawn
Lee Family
jandk
sreeby
lincoe
Sparkley23
herrchook
billandAbby
Glenat

Cheers
Please can we add ourselves to the bottom of the list!! THANKS!!!
Old May 14th 2006, 6:03 am
We're here in Brissie

Originally Posted by herrchook
No problem at all. My Mum has it right now so I'll ask her for it back when I see her next week. Just pm me your address and I'll send it off.

Gill
I've PM'd you.
Old May 14th 2006, 6:14 am
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Please can we be added onto the list of people to get a look!!

Not sure who is adding people on the list, but whoever please add US!!

thank you!
Old May 14th 2006, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=BillandAbby]Added ourslelves right at the bottom if that's okay:and you toon williams
Scottishmum
Mrs JFW
Issie
amanda 76 *watched
deadmhunt
fionast
crawling * Watched
SME * Watched
nick 72 * Watched
nick333* Watched
Kris Maynard* Watched
bainser
Tiawamutu
farrierwife
kevinbloomfield
wezzies
JKA
BRICKY ADE
Sunny_Glesga
GinaUK
coolie
sorchar
pink & fluffy
Dawn
Lee Family
jandk
sreeby
lincoe
Sparkley23
herrchook
billandAbby
Glenat
toon williams
davykaz

ps what is this dvd about LOL
Old May 14th 2006, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

Not tryingto skip the Q but if someone sends it to me Ill make some copies and send them on if it helps everyone see it sooner rather than later
Old May 15th 2006, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by davykaz
Not tryingto skip the Q but if someone sends it to me Ill make some copies and send them on if it helps everyone see it sooner rather than later
just got hand smacked for saying i would copy the dvd ignore last thread posted however i would still like to see DVD thanks
Old May 15th 2006, 9:57 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

just got hand smacked for saying i would copy the dvd ignore last thread posted however i would still like to see DVD thanks
I'm sure it will come to you eventually
Old May 15th 2006, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't get mine smacked so offer still stands lol (joking)!!!!!! and I would still love to see the dvd

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.