Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The challenge!!!

The challenge!!!

Old Feb 14th 2006, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default The challenge!!!

well, not sure if you guys have seen this DVD advertised in a magazine, whether you've seen it or whether you you've heard the fantastic reviews on Amazon but it's here and available to you!!

After reading a few threads about the fantastic 'Emigrate Challenge', Lacey offered a free copy up for grabs and i was the lucky taker!!

I made the promise to Lacey that i would pass on this great opportunity to other BE members, once i'd watched it, so here it is!!

I'm more than happy to forward this DVD to another BE member so long as they also make the same pledge! Let's see how many people can get be educated by this great, high budget 'documentary'.

No, really...
if you fancy watching it, drop me a line!!

Mish x x x
Old Feb 14th 2006, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

bobstevens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The challenge!!!

Originally Posted by mish & al
well, not sure if you guys have seen this DVD advertised in a magazine, whether you've seen it or whether you you've heard the fantastic reviews on Amazon but it's here and available to you!!

After reading a few threads about the fantastic 'Emigrate Challenge', Lacey offered a free copy up for grabs and i was the lucky taker!!

I made the promise to Lacey that i would pass on this great opportunity to other BE members, once i'd watched it, so here it is!!

I'm more than happy to forward this DVD to another BE member so long as they also make the same pledge! Let's see how many people can get be educated by this great, high budget 'documentary'.

No, really...
if you fancy watching it, drop me a line!!

Mish x x x

I'll watch it and pass it on.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 10:40 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobstevens
I'll watch it and pass it on.
I'll watch it after you Bob

Julie. x
Old Feb 14th 2006, 11:24 pm
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future

Then me!

C xxx
Old Feb 15th 2006, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

The queue has formed!!!

I've sent to a PM Bob!!
Drop me a line with your address and i'll get it posted!!

Enjoy
Mish x
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Can you all watch it really quickly and send it to me? I go in 6 weeks!!
TJ
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Ooh, you'll have to be quick so the Johnstons can have a watch!!

I've popped it in the post to Bob.. so you'll have to nag him so you all get to see it!!

Enjoy
Michelle
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

I've popped it in the post to Bob.. so you'll have to nag him so you all get to see it!!

Enjoy
Michelle
Ill send it to the next one on the list straigh, so send me the address
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:56 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy
Michelle
I'm happy for Bob to post it on to the Johnstons as I'm not going till August
Julie. x
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
I'm happy for Bob to post it on to the Johnstons as I'm not going till August
Julie. x

ok Johno PM your address
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:17 pm
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future

Fine by me, I'll go after Julie if thats still okay?

Catherine x
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:30 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

OOOh can ya add me to the end of the list pleeeze?
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:37 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
OOOh can ya add me to the end of the list pleeeze?
And then you could pass it on to me Jackie ...we are not that far from each other so will be coppers on the postage
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:54 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Issie
And then you could pass it on to me Jackie ...we are not that far from each other so will be coppers on the postage

can i be next?????

mand
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:58 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Yep, will do Issie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.