Reload this Page >

Carpenter work in Gold Coast

Carpenter work in Gold Coast

Old Jun 19th 2017, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Stuart16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carpenter work in Gold Coast

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum so apologies if any of the following has been covered all ready.

Currently in the process of securing our family visa to migrate to Australia from Scotland, my wife and I are both mid 30's with our first child on the way in August.

I'm a qualified Carpenter to trade and just had my qualifications transferred over from the UK equivalent to Australian certificate III for visa purposes. My wife is currently working as a medical secretary.

I've read a lot recently that it's difficult to find employment at the moment, can anyone advise on the likelihood of finding work in southern GC area for a carpenter and medical secretary?

Appreciate any feedback.
Old Jun 23rd 2017, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

Stuart16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Carpenter work in Gold Coast

Anyone advise how the job market is at present?
Old Jun 25th 2017, 2:45 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carpenter work in Gold Coast

Originally Posted by Stuart16
Anyone advise how the job market is at present?
I would advise against bumping posts as it is against site rules, although in your defence you did wait a good while .

Only suggestions I have is to check out SEEK and some recruiters in the area. Be prepared for being out of work for 3 months or more when you make the move as the job hiring process never seems quick.