Car Seats????

Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

louisey66 will become famous soon enough
Default Car Seats????

Hi all you parents

How do u get ur kids from the airport to ur destination??? that is if u do not bring ur british standard which i know is no use car seat?

Help much appreciated x
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:39 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Seats????

Originally Posted by louisey66
Hi all you parents

How do u get ur kids from the airport to ur destination??? that is if u do not bring ur british standard which i know is no use car seat?

Help much appreciated x
Taxi

Limosine

Airport Bus

Friends
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:44 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Taxi

Limosine

Airport Bus

Friends
I think OP was refering to car seats!
I have read that if travelling by taxi from the airport your child does not need a child restraint if they are over 12 months old (not good in my opinion!)
Maybe the taxi company can provide one for you (they'll probably charge extra but so what?
Maybe someone will post soon with a more accurate answer. I'm interested too as we arrive Nov with 2 little uns....
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

louisey66 will become famous soon enough

Thanku,

he will be under 12 months so ill phone brisbane airport and check, dont fancy travelling without a car seat, ill also need 2 ask about baby milk, im guessing ur not allowed that in tho x
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanku,

he will be under 12 months so ill phone brisbane airport and check, dont fancy travelling without a car seat, ill also need 2 ask about baby milk, im guessing ur not allowed that in tho x
When you get to the taxi rank ask a driver to request that a car with a child seat be sent to pick you up. There are some around but you may have a longer wait.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Thanku,

Baby milk not a problem, providing you have the infant with you! Needs to be in the original container though.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Tasmania IT is on a distinguished road

You can book a hire car with a baby seat.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Baby milk not a problem, providing you have the infant with you! Needs to be in the original container though.
What do you mean by original container? I've brought in baby formula in its power form in small plastic containers, and also already mixed formula in milk bottles, with no problems whatsoever.

Mrs JTL
Old Jul 11th 2008, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

I brought my British Car Seat with me and used it until buying an Australian one.

IMO it was better to travel with a UK approved car seat instead of no car seat at all.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
What do you mean by original container? I've brought in baby formula in its power form in small plastic containers, and also already mixed formula in milk bottles, with no problems whatsoever.

Mrs JTL
Even better then! I was told that either is needed to be the pre-mixed stuff in cartons or in the original tin. My little one used cartons anyway so was no biggy!