car sales

Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:12 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile car sales

Hi can anyone give me the web iste for any good used car sales in the tapping area of perth as i need to buy 2 cars on arrival but want them to be from a recommended source.

also can you advice me on any hidden thing i need to know about when buying is it the same as Scotland

you buy the car
you need tax
you need insurance
then you are mobile

is there anything dsiffrent i need to know about.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: car sales

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Hi can anyone give me the web iste for any good used car sales in the tapping area of perth as i need to buy 2 cars on arrival but want them to be from a recommended source.

also can you advice me on any hidden thing i need to know about when buying is it the same as Scotland

you buy the car
you need tax
you need insurance
then you are mobile

is there anything dsiffrent i need to know about.
About 5 minutes from Tapping there are dozens of Car Dealears at Wangarra,
Main dealers are Toyota,Nissan,Suzuki,Ford, Hyundai,Mazda,Mitsubishi,Holden,Chrysler,Kia,Subar u. Loads of other second hand car yardsthere also. All these dealears should be able to sort out your Rego (bit like car tax but covers 3rd party insurance for injury only) you don't need insurance here :curse: but would reccomend comprehensive cover they drive like idiots here.

Good Luck, Used car dealers are just like the Uk's estate agents,

Try googling used car dealers in Perth, Check out www.drive.com.au

John

Last edited by nickyjohnt; Jul 7th 2008 at 1:36 pm.